Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Damn. I used to post in this thread a lot lmao. My first username was banned almost 5 years ago.

I really don't care anymore though. The team sucks now, likely will win less then 20 games. What is there to really argue or say. Knowing their luck and fortune they'll likely end up forfeiting the pick to philly this draft and the 76ers will waste it and draft a guy they'll end up trading a year later.

:rofl: at this list more so cause the ones that LOVE calling people out on "caping, etc" are being shown who REALLY be caping for their player. :smh:

They aren't. But better off picking someone and having them on a rookie contract and hope they pan out as opposed to having no pick. Hell I won't write Russell and Randle off yet either. Russell has shown signs (has ***** boy tendencies though) and Randle has potential. I'll give em time to develop.

But this is the Laker haters thread so in spirit, Nick young is probably going to Tonya Harding Nancy Kerrigan Russell for him snitching about him cheating on iggy. Byron Scott is going to sign a 5 year extension and their ceiling will be 25 wins next season.

6 years ago seems like ancient history lmao.

Laker fans on this page adding posts to their count in their thread, but their posts have nothing to do with defending the Lakers.

Kobe fans on this page adding posts to their count in their thread, but their posts have nothing to do with defending the Kobe.

But people like quik and Jumpman gon' act like things are equal because Laker/Kobe fans have a lot of posts in here.

I love it. 
laugh.gif

Laker fans on this page adding posts to their count in their thread, but their posts have nothing to do with defending the Lakers.

Kobe fans on this page adding posts to their count in their thread, but their posts have nothing to do with defending the Kobe.

But people like quik and Jumpman gon' act like things are equal because Laker/Kobe fans have a lot of posts in here.

I love it. :lol:

Just say it's a double standard cause you're a lakers fan :lol:

I love it. 
laugh.gif
Just say it's a double standard cause you're a lakers fan
laugh.gif
Why? Because you said so? bahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

K.
- Have you EVER... ONE TIME... in ANY  THREAD, not just the Warriors Hate thread, but but have you EVER... ANYWHERE... criticized the Warriors? (Stop laughing, ALL OF NIKETALK S&T FORUM; let the man answer.) Even ONCE?!

- Have you EVER acknowledged that it's time to bounce, and told other Warriors fans to chill and let the criticism ride?

Let's get an answer to those 2 questions, shall we?

While you're struggling to search through your post history to find posts of yours like that, please dare me to show posts from CP doing those 2 things. Swear to god, let's show this double standard. 
laugh.gif
 Make me prove he has said those things. Tell me I'm lying or making it up. Please.

I'm wanting posts from ANY of your multiple screen names saying anything critical of the Warriors, especially in the Warriors Hate thread (which you still lead despite being banned from it like 2 weeks ago), or any posts from your multiple screen names saying "Nah, I'm'a letchyall cook," and/or telling other Warriors fans, "Let's bounce. Let them hate."

I'll wait.
*still sipping tea*

Last edited:
Honestly, people like you and DBD are exactly why I tightened up on that.

Didn't use to think it was a big deal, letting people who were against a thread post in said thread.

Definitely learned over the years that some people simply have no chill.

You've improved the site by showing me how horrible it can be if things are too loose. 
nthat.gif

Scooby is only worse because of the 14334325 different SNs the content of their posts are about as equally bad.

We suck so bad I'm shocked this thread isn't booming. If this were Cleveland I'd be in the hate thread rejoicing. We deserve better haters.

Jumpman isn't that bad. You understand how he gets down. It's just vapid *** talking.

DBD is cool to me in his recent versions, I don't know why he keeps getting banned maybe he was still harrasing people.

Naw, come on Shuges, I want to see what you have to say thru the offseason for ball and what not.

The Mets thread, rumor NBA thread, come on man. Don't worry about not posting and all that, none of us Laker fans have any problems with you.

Page 1, one of the very first posts in this thread, I didn't want Shuges to self-ban himself. This was in 2009. Here I am 8 years later getting clowned for the amount of posts I have in here.

Well..........

Kenji, chill. This is their thread to celebrate. Just accept it and hope we come back strong next year.

Kenji, chill. This is their thread to celebrate. Just accept it and hope we come back strong next year.

Ced, be cool bro. We had a good time in here for 2 years, if this is it, let them laugh, its only fair.

Page 50 (at 20 posts per page) we musta got Yuku'd like a mug. :lol: I didn't honestly tell the same guy to chill this many times.

[QUOTE name="CP1708"]
Originally Posted by CP1708

[QUOTE name="SHUGES"]
Originally Posted by SHUGES

:wow: :lol: :rofl: :pimp:

Fantastic post man.  Props to you, your thread was a success eventually.  :lol:

I have a feeling we will see this thread live on every single postseason, win or lose for a long while.   
[/QUOTE]

I forgot to thank all the decent Laker fans who can actually take a joke and not get bent too out of shape. You're definitely at the top of the list man.

ska, pac, SOHI, and a lot more as well.

Not all Laker fans are arrogant...

[/quote]

Shuges back on NT. :pimp:

Find me on Twitter fam.

Naw, come on Shuges, I want to see what you have to say thru the offseason for ball and what not.

The Mets thread, rumor NBA thread, come on man. Don't worry about not posting and all that, none of us Laker fans have any problems with you.

Naw Vet, I was the 5th person to post in this thread, because a friend of mine created it. Back in 09, this was our good luck charm thread.

Been choppin it up ever since.

I don't stress over you guys hating him, by all means do so, but being factually incorrect with some of the talk in here, I chime in and try to correct that.

But I don't run away from my teams cuz somebody I don't like on the squad. :frown: Do you tho boss. Let Kobe own you like that.

Mamba, we chopped it up with them a lil, but we gotta fall back. It's their thread, leave them to it. Don't get sniped or anything.

Good discussion today.

But man, I cape so hard in this thread........majority of my posts were talkin to Shuges, or Ska, or Mamba, askin Kenji, Ced and Mamba to fall back, and fighting with the biggest clown in NT history, Doo. Which isn't caping, it's getting him off NT, for good.

Outside that, I have a couple posts tryin to correct stats people listed wrongly, or sharin a laugh with some NTers.

Over 8, years.

But 73 (now 74) posts, tho. "caping". :lol: :pimp:

But if it will make the rest of NT feel better, by all means please ban me from this thread so they can stop their favoritism claims and start to actually use facts and context instead of just reading post counts and making assumptions. :rolleyes

The thread is no fun when they suck. From a haters perspective, seeing something like 06 or 2011 would be more enjoyable where the season ended for them in heartbreak. They got molested by the Mavs in 2011, blew the 3-1 lead in 06, hell game 6 in 08, even Dwight Howard leaving, by all means that should be rubbed in all the way.

They've sucked from day 1. Hell haven't been over .500 since early in the 2013-14 season. I'm guessing it's things evening themselves out but damn, I like the teams I dislike to compete and lose in heartbreaking fashion rather and sucking outright. Makes it more entertaining.

Oh well. This team sucks.

Back
Top Bottom