Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by Deuce King

roll.gif
 I see a ruffled a few of these Laker lovers feathers on here by telling it how it is.  I'll let you dudes have your fun for now.  Best believe I'll be looking for each and everyone of you clowns once the Finals are over. 

Please. Come find me. Let me ask you this though, where were the Celtics June 3rd last year?

roll.gif
 I see a ruffled a few of these Laker lovers feathers on here by telling it how it is.  I'll let you dudes have your fun for now.  Best believe I'll be looking for each and everyone of you clowns once the Finals are over. 

Your the one that stated the Lakers had false sense of accomplishment. 
Get out of here, a year before the Celtics added KG, and Allen, that city was chanting "MVP" for Kobe at the Garden.

No one ever says they're gonna put an Asterisk on Paul Pierce championship, because he needed 2 All-Stars for him to win one. No.

At the end of the day, whatever accomplishments, titles or awards any Laker or anyone affiliated with the Lakers will always come with backlash, "Oh well, Player A was hurt, Player B was inexperienced, Player C cheated. 

I can give a rat's %@# if they beat the Bobcats, it's an NBA championship for crying out loud.  Out of 30 teams, you are the last team standing.

Come on now.

But everyone wants to forget the Lakers, yes the Lakers have been to 3 straight Finals, and like to forget the Celtics didn't even get a chance to defend their title.  But it's okay, they are any other team besides the Lakers, because we all like to hate everything Lakers. 

Cool, hate them, but don't come in here with that BS about it not having the same meaning since they didn't beat the Celtics. 

roll.gif
Do you know how many "championships" in sports become irrelevant then if you look at your way?

roll.gif
Why? What are you going to do?

Dudes are dumb making statements like that on the internet, as if they're actually going to get in someone's face and talk ****.

And you never answered my questions. Or did you intentionally dodge them? Lame.

roll.gif

goin by you guys logic, when the Lakers win this year I guess we should put a * next to the Celtics 2007-08 title since they won it with Bynum injured right? I guess we should put a * next to the early 1990's Bulls titles because they didn't beat the 1980's Celtics or Lakers when they were in their prime as well.

A title is a title regardless of who you play, you can't control who you play for the title. People are discrediting the Magic but matchup wise they matched up with the Celtics real well last year and woulda won with or without KG, and they beat a 66 win Cavs team that everyone annointed as champions before they even made the finals. Orlando wasn't a cream puff Atlanta Hawks type opponent, sure it woulda been much sweeter beating Boston last year but there's a chance to beat Boston this year and get payback and hopefully the Lakers take advantage of it.  It's not going to be like 2008 because the role players that gave the Lakers fits with their physical D in Leon Powe, PJ Brown, and James Posey are gone, and Eddie Houses annoying 3 point shooting is no longer with them either.

Ill give you this though, if the Celtics win, you can make the argument that they possibly could have 3 peated had they stayed healthy but regardless of that, it doesn't take anything away from the legitness of the 2009 title.

roll.gif
please look for me...im on here win or lose hell go ahead and find me at our 49ers thread

the fact is with your logic then the bulls deserve an * for beating a Laker team without their starting shooting guard and their starting small forward in 1991 due to injuries in game 4

who cares what he says hes obviously a hater...im a fool for even quoting him

Don't worry! Losing is in Kobe Bryant's blood! Dude has already lost 2 NBA Finals and it felt so good he can't wait to do it again!

roll.gif
 I see a ruffled a few of these Laker lovers feathers on here by telling it how it is needlessly hating and spitting nonsense.  I'll let you dudes have your fun for now.  Best believe I'll be looking for each and everyone of you clowns once the Finals are over. 
What you've been saying is ridiculous. You're gonna sit there and tell me that beating a team that won 59 games that year is meaningless? It's not like they were an 8 seed that year, and they were fresh off beating the team with the best record in the league. Just like in the Skins threads, you're one of those dudes that always hates just to hate. At least with the Skins you're hating on a sorry +%% team, how are you gonna hate on a team that just won the championship?

It's funny people on here started to use sticking a * to championships on here because they got all butt hurt and offended when Phil Jackson mockingly said the Spurs 1999 should have an asterisk because that team won their chip in a lock out shortened season.

Since then all the usual Laker HATERS (Kings fans, Spurs Fans, Blazer Fans, Suns Fans) all are quick to put a * on the Lakers 09 championship and these fans even go as far as to say the 2000, 2001, and 2002 championship should have a * on them as well because of the whole Tim Donaghy BS.

Bottom line is these are just BITTER & JADED fan bases who are still salty because their team haven't won a championship mainly because they ran into & lost to the Lakers during those championship runs.

These also are the typical NBA CONSPIRACY theorists who think the league is fixed and believe in Tim Donaghy.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
  Come find me, I'll draw you a @#$%^& map.  Win or lose don't matter for LAST YEAR'S title. 

And for the life of me I will never understand how you just said beating the Cavs would mean more then beating the team that KICKED THE CRAP OUT OF THE CAVS.  Kinda
@%#$%^ logic is that? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif

laugh.gif
  Come find me, I'll draw you a @#$%^& map.  Win or lose don't matter for LAST YEAR'S title. 

And for the life of me I will never understand how you just said beating the Cavs would mean more then beating the team that KICKED THE CRAP OUT OF THE CAVS.  Kinda
@%#$%^ logic is that? 
roll.gif

What !#$@@*  need logic for? Ain't that what the screen names is for
grin.gif
. Cats just be talking out they $#* like they got vocal cords from small intestines.

roll.gif

This dude is a full blown laker hater. HAHA. So butthurt that the Lakers are in the finals. Seriously dude get a day job and stick to it. Your laker hater antics are played out. I cant wait till Kobe averages 40 ppg one the celtics and destroys them like Kobe did the Suns.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

roll.gif

This dude is a full blown laker hater. HAHA. So butthurt that the Lakers are in the finals. Seriously dude get a day job and stick to it. Your laker hater antics are played out. I cant wait till Kobe averages 40 ppg one the celtics and destroys them like Kobe did the Suns.

BINGO!!!

--People and haters goin crazy with the *'s.
--Ok...Here we go...
--88-89 Pistons* (Magic and Scott were injured)
--94 and 95 Rockets* (Jordan was playing baseball)
--99 Spurs* (shortened season)
--02 Lakers* (fixed game 6 of WCF)
--06 Heat* (D-Whistle)

--Y'all can go on and on making *'s for whatever reasons you want. Just make sure you kneel and kiss the rings. That goes for any team's rings. Not just The Lakers. I aint taking anything away from any team that has ever won it. It takes a lot to get to the Finals and win it all. Some great players dont even get that chance.

I wish I was here earlier to back-up 'Deuce King'. The Celtics were robbed of the chance to return  to the finals last season when KG went down to injury. The Celtics would've given the Lakers much more of a fight than the Magic did. Luckily for us, the best team in the East is back in the finals and we'll find out if the Lakers are indeed the best team in the league or if they won the title last season because the Celtics failed to make the finals due to unfortunate circumstances.

As for the lame argument that the Lakers were missing Bynum in 2008, Bynum means much less to the Lakers than KG does to the Celtics. You want proof? The Lakers made the finals in 2008 without Bynum,  made it in 2009 with Bynum contributing nothing to the team and once again made it in 2010 with Bynum dealing with a serious knee injury and not contributing much to the team due to his injury.The Celtics made the finals in 2008 with KG, went out early in 2009 thanks to an injury to KG, and returned to the finals in 2010 with a healthy KG. The Lakers have made 3 straight finals without Bynum contributing much at all. The Celtics have proven to us they cant get this far without KG.

It'll be funny hearing lame Laker fans complaining about Bynum's injury if the Celtics win the title this month
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom