[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
what do u guys think of us getting granger? i dont think indiana needs him

We should wait until he's a free agent next summer and try to to get him for the mid level exception.Dude is coming off some bad injuries.If the Lakers tried to trade for him now best believe the Pacers will want Pau and other expiring contracts while we take back Granger and a few of their bad contracts.

Last edited:
what do u guys think of us getting granger? i dont think indiana needs him

We should wait until he's a free agent next summer and try to to get him for the mid level exception.Dude is coming off some bad injuries.If the Lakers tried to trade for him now best believe the Pacers will want Pau and other expiring contracts while we take back Granger and a few of their bad contracts.

Mid-Level Exception is wayyyyy too low for him.

Last edited:
I rather try to pull Stephenson out of Indy than Granger. Much younger, ton of upside still.

Granger has reached the point where he's washed up until he proves otherwise. He can't stay on the court. The Pacers don't even expect they can get anything if they tried to trade him. Maybe the tune changes on that if he can come back this year but at this point he's more of a player who can get a cheap Nick Young deal... teams aren't going to be lining up for him, and certainly not with significant dollars.

And Stephenson is probably close to untouchable at this point, given the Pacers' success and his upside. The Pacers are probably letting Granger expire to free up money for him.

Last edited:
Stephenson? Dude is erratic as hell.

Granger can give us a solid 15 every night.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, the 23 year old up and comer can be erratic, good thing he has a decade left of playing time to work on that and is much cheaper than the older, always injured Granger you wish to pursue who can "give us 15 a night" while having not done so in the past few years for the Pacers.

I myself look at this roster and think, ya know, we need more vets on their last legs that cost a ton of money rather than the young kids with a ton of energy that can play 40 minutes a night for 9 months straight and are still improving while still being reasonably priced.

:lol: :smh:

Exactly do we can sign him to a two year deal.

I don't think he would resist learning from kobe and living in LA. Especially since pg is now the main guy in infy

roll.gif

Exactly do we can sign him to a two year deal.

I don't think he would resist learning from kobe and living in LA. Especially since pg is now the main guy in infy
Granger hasn't played in 2 years.

Unless its a minimum contract, I want ZERO part of granger. just a waste of space and money.

Barring any soreness, setbacks, unforeseen occurrences, looks like well see kob return in sactown. What the kobes and a return in one day.

Also, got my tix for suns game..home debut vs the raps (HOPEFULLY).SEC 332, ZERO DAMBS given.

judging by the lack of reactions, he probably does that quite often

or its just classic kobe sucking the life out of his teammates

Pass? changed my mind

laugh.gif
I don't get why people say he doesn't pass. 
mean.gif

*insert his place on the all time passing list*

*insert stat about finals assist numbers*

*insert stat comparing his assist numbers to Jordan*

*and Lebron*

And all that as a SHOOTING GUARD, which means it's not his job to pass. Just shoot. Only PGs pass.

So many millions of people knock him for not passing, and they're all terribly misinformed.

He's addicted to passing.

Bugs me that so many people continue nailing him to this lame reputation, that he clearly hasn't earned.

Last edited:

Pass? changed my mind

laugh.gif
mean.gif

*and Lebron*

And all that as a SHOOTING GUARD, which means it's not his jobe to pass. Just shoot. Only PGs pass.

So many millions of people knock him for not passing, and they're all terribly misinformed.

Bugs me that so many people continue nailing him to this lame reputation, that he clearly hasn't earned.
roll.gif
 bruh you cant be serious

he takes 20 shots per game and only averages like 5 assists

THATS FOUR TIMES AS MANY SHOT ATTEMPTS!

stop blindly defending your boy, just admit that he is a ballhog 

mean.gif

*and Lebron*

And all that as a SHOOTING GUARD, which means it's not his jobe to pass. Just shoot. Only PGs pass.

Who are you, and what have you done with Ska?

I agree, it bugs me too that Kobe has been over 5 assists per game for 15+ years and so many other great players don't match that on a nightly basis. They are all so selfish not being able to get to those 5 dimes a game. :smh:

Maybe someday they will learn how to move the rock like all players are supposed to do.

Wish we could have a team full of guys who do nothing but pass. 24 second shot clock violations every single possession, just nothing but passing back and forth to each other. All the rainbows and butterflies and unicorns would be so happy in that universe. :D

Back
Top Bottom