[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
tumblr_mvhtu3dpIr1rdqggno1_400.gif

kobe makes his teammates stand around while he dribbles

kobe makes his fans stand around camping out for his shoes

no wonder ska cant stand him

Kobe's teammates make him shoot.

nerd.gif

So I never have to hear that again, right?

wink.gif

I couldn't find the clip when Kobe gives Luke the ball but he does nothing with it and gives it back to Kobe . :lol:

C'mon NT bro's a couple posts in and non of you guys posted this as a favorite non Kobe moment:

I was @ Staples for this game also.

Last edited:
That's funny because literally an hour ago I made the pic of Horrys shot my throwback Thursday pic on Instagram.

View media item 680760

you're favorite Kings fan rck wasn't too pleased with the picture being posted :lol:

It brought back too much pain.

Last edited:
I couldn't find the clip when Kobe gives Luke the ball but he does nothing with it and gives it back to Kobe .
laugh.gif
i remember there was a 2 on 0 fast break and kobe tried to throw luke a lob and he just let it go out of bounds because he was sure kobe was taking it all the way 
laugh.gif

thats what kobe gets for passing 
mean.gif

alien.gif

That's funny because literally an hour ago I made the pic of Horrys shot my throwback Thursday pic on Instagram.

you're favorite Kings fan rck wasn't too pleased with the picture being posted
laugh.gif

It brought back too much pain.
roll.gif

it was just the combination of you posting about it in the NBA thread and then you posting about it on IG set me off the edge 
frown.gif
frown.gif

C'mon NT bro's a couple posts in and non of you guys posted this as a favorite non Kobe moment:

I was @ Staples for this game also.
LTB's post 
laugh.gif

I repeat: SHOOTING guard.

Do you knock your mechanic for delivering your mail wrong?

It's his one and only job to shoot. Everything else is just gravy.

Honestly, I wish he would shoot more. Lefthanded. Double teamed. Triple teamed. Quintuple teamed. Shoot, shoot, shoot.

It's the centers job to dunk and rebound... and nothing else. Honestly, they should never pass, either.

PGs? They should only pass. Only.

I'm all about positions only doing what they're supposed to.

Kobe is a SG. The fact that he's so high on the assist list only shows how great he is, and I wish he were lower, because he's not doing his jobe as a SG when he's dropping the ball off to *insert crappy Lakers here*

welp....

ska apparently hit himself in the ehad while getting out of bed...

it knocked some sense into him indeed :D

Rck, you're application to become a Lakers fan will most likely continue to be denied forever...

But if it's any consolation, you're probably the only Kings fan that has been or ever will be allowed to even apply.

So don't be too sad my dude. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom