[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Was it Duncan or was Jaren Jackson? I remember that was the big dunk that brought the house down. My favorite Kobe moment? Man, too many to name. 81, game winner over PHX, oop to Shaq against Portland, Dunk on Yao. 61 at the Garden and that MVP year in 2008, he was playing out of his mind.

Game 4 06, steal, layup, tie for OT.

Then jumpball, drive, pull up for the win.

Correct.

two crucial steve nash turnovers caused by.... smush parker and luke walton

kobe with his mcdavid product placement after the shot

the random white dudes running in and celebrating with the team

everyone on the bench running to hug kobe except for smush parker

I was @ Staples when he hit those shots :pimp:

Lucky. I'm not sure if I've ever seen Staples that crazy. I think that atmosphere proves a lot about Laker fans btw :smokin

I was @ Staples when he hit those shots :pimp:

Man I remember being at my best friends house watching this game, we were SO DAMN HYPED. I thought his screen door was open to run outside...it was closed :smh: :lol:

Was it Duncan or was Jaren Jackson? I remember that was the big dunk that brought the house down. My favorite Kobe moment? Man, too many to name. 81, game winner over PHX, oop to Shaq against Portland, Dunk on Yao. 61 at the Garden and that MVP year in 2008, he was playing out of his mind.
all this plus game winner over wade, the other 123123 game winners he hit that season, last years raptor game, scoring 50-65 points 4 games in a row, dunk vs celtics on christmas 2008, hitting 3 straight tough shots over lebron/cavs to win the game, rockets series vs shane and ron ron

top 10 player and greatest scorer in the history of basketball 
pimp.gif

I could list all mine, but it might get a little dusty in here.

And my fingers would bleed.

But overall, out of everything I have witnessed watching the Lakers, probably thee most hyped moment I can remember is Horry dagger vs Sac.

Of all the moments, everything, that play is the one I remember the absolute most. One of the most gangster finishes, ever. Right down to the look on his face, calm and smug as ****. Up yours Queens.

Eat a **** Webber. :lol: :pimp:

all this plus game winner over wade, the other 123123 game winners he hit that season, last years raptor game, scoring 50-65 points 4 games in a row, dunk vs celtics on christmas 2008, hitting 3 straight tough shots over lebron/cavs to win the game, rockets series vs shane and ron ron

top 5 player and greatest scorer in the history of basketball :pimp:

Fixed

For me there are several as well but off the top of my head: 2010 Gm 7. Them emotions and feels throughout our quest, what an epic run.

102671386_crop_650x440.jpg

My favorite has got to be being at Game 7 against the Celtics a few years back. The emotions on each and every shot by both teams were unreal, you could feel the entire arena feeling the same way. A simple layup by us would have the crowd goin' wild :lol: :pimp:

Also went to Game 1 of that series which isnt too far behind Game 7, but nothing can compare to seeing your team win in a game 7 in one of the biggest rivalries in sports.

View media item 679610
Always keep my tickets in one place and decided to put the Game 7 one somewhere else, i need to find it :smh:

Dang it, you non-instruction-following dudes.

Dude said Kobe moments.

Non-Kobe?

Easy.

Last edited:
Oh and this particularly because I got to witness in person. Dude started off hot and then next thing you know snowball effect. Unbelievable.

Del Sol 4s:smokin

Dang it, you non-instruction-following dudes.

Dude said Kobe moments.

Non-Kobe?

Easy.
Geezus i didn't know Fisher can get up like that. His elbow was at rim or is it just the angle of the picture?
Was definitely angle of the pic. 
laugh.gif

This was one of the original 'dunk by' arguments.

Dude dunked all over Bubba Chuck.

Had tons of NTers like "He dunked BY him, not ON him."

Dunked ALLLL on him. 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Favorite non Kobe moment ? Theres a lot but the most recent...

The icing on the cake to end that season :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
That artest 3 vs Boston game 7 was probably my favorite non kobe moment. That game was something else, so much tension with every single possession

^ I think it was in the actual post game presser where he said "I was like 'Kobe passed me the ball. I better make this, because Kobe never passes the ball.'" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

#DatUnearnedReputation 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom