[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters

^ I think it was in the actual post game presser where he said "I was like 'Kobe passed me the ball. I better make this, because Kobe never passes the ball.'" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

#DatUnearnedReputation 
mean.gif

kobe was just being a good teammate, risking the game by passing to ron ron

we all know that if he would have kept the ball to himself he would have hit a 3 anyways

not srs

Yep. And earlier he had stolen the ball from Roy, got fouled, flung it up and it went in. Didn't count. But to sink that + those two clutch threes :wow: inhuman.

Ny fav kobe performance.
3 triples to claw back into it and that breathtaking display of footwork and body control on that last triple........
"Doesnt make a difference....unreal."
"R u kidding me".

I'm not liking the midsole, but the model overall is promising.

Last edited:
Wow... Those 9's definitely make an impression. My first thoughts were "I'm not buying those." I like the carbon fiber shank/cup aesthetic and the stitching detail, though. Vaguely remind me of some of those high UA basketball kicks.

I'm curious to know when the started the process of this model. Since signature shoes usually take like 18 months, was it coincidence that these are highs? Or was there a change in April?

I'm curious to know when the started the process of this model. Since signature shoes usually take like 18 months, was it coincidence that these are highs? Or was there a change in April?

I know Kobe was going to revert to a mid soon but I'm sure his injury resulted to making it a high. Dude, these have a Marty McFly feeling to them! :smokin

theyre all ugly but the way he talked about each season is how i will remember those years

I - rebuilding and tim thomas
II - scoring streak and losing to suns again
III - lost to celtics
IV - 4th ring
V - celtics

VI - phil
VII - mike brown/ramon sessions :lol:
VIII - dwightmare

Last edited:
man I really hate that tongue, diggin the flyknit incorporation though

midsole is meh

Last edited: