[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Let me rephrase that no one would PREFER Pau to be here ...

That rephrasing is for those I'm here that analyze every word in a response

Let me rephrase that no one would PREFER Pau to be here ...

That rephrasing is for those I'm here that analyze every word in a response

I saw his post.
But no where did he say he wants Pau back for his asking price, nor did he say he wants Pau back as a main option.

Whether you agree with him or not, my point was exactly what you stated. No one would "prefer" Pau comes back. Is that better?

I mean you understood the point of my response. Why focus on me saying "no one wants Pau back" when the point was STOP GENERALIZING one fans comment.

You guys knew that was my main point.

But whatever. Continue on.
All of us MDA guys want Pau back, yes. We want Pau back so badly.

Last edited:
I saw his post.
But no where did he say he wants Pau back for his asking price, nor did he say he wants Pau back as a main option.

Whether you agree with him or not, my point was exactly what you stated. No one would "prefer" Pau comes back. Is that better?

I mean you understood the point of my response. Why focus on me saying "no one wants Pau back" when the point was STOP GENERALIZING one fans comment.

Dude I understood what you were saying from the jump

As much as I absolutely despise Pau and wouldn't want him on this team as a ball boy.
But to be serious if he is dumb enough to comeback for ~12 mil for 2 years then you really can't pass that up.

Anyone who says they wouldn't take Pau for cheap is no longer in the running for basketball conversation

LTB, I have a pretty good memory.

I read this thread every day. People have asked for Pau to be kept, multiple times.

I did not mention your name, or Ska's.

Please, relax.

I saw his post.

Dude I understood what you were saying from the jump

As much as I absolutely despise Pau and wouldn't want him on this team as a ball boy.
But to be serious if he is dumb enough to comeback for ~12 mil for 2 years then you really can't pass that up.

Anyone who says they wouldn't take Pau for cheap is no longer in the running for basketball conversation
even if for cheap, what would be the point of resigning pau?

when we are planning on getting love in the near future

when we are not going to come close to contending in the next 2 years, he would just be a placeholder that could be used on a younger player

LTB, I have a pretty good memory.

I read this thread every day. People have asked for Pau to be kept, multiple times.

I did not mention your name, or Ska's.

Please, relax.

Mentioning names directly isn't your forte.
Throwing subliminal shots at groups is more of your thing.

Just address the people directly next time for less confusion.

And carry on my friends.

what's the point when you will just hear him moan and groan about not being utilized the way he wants to be?

He isn't the only one moaning and groaning about being utilized tho...

EVERY big man that plays with his back to the basket has moaned and groaned about not being utilized under MDA lol

the NT rules kind of encourage generalizations

person A: *insert opinion here*

person B: "you're an idiot for having opinion A"

personal attack, person B gets a warning

person A: *insert opinion here*

person B: "all people with opinion A are idiots"

not a personal attack, no warning

You think I write everyone's ****** name down or something? :lol:

Fact is, there are, in this thread, Laker fans who ABUSE Mike for defense, and ALSO want Pau back.

If you don't belong in both of those categories, why on earth you yellin for? :lol:

The ones who do belong in both, should take a long look at themselves. Hence, my post.

Do you see now?

EVERY big man that plays with his back to the basket has moaned and groaned about not being utilized under MDA lol
not every big man

Kobe will get him the ball

Kobe_Calls_Pau_Soft.gif

:pimp:

Last edited:

when we are not going to come close to contending in the next 2 years, he would just be a placeholder that could be used on a younger player

Let me restate this for clarification for everyone in this thread:

I HATE PAU

Continuing: it's about the integrity of being a Laker. Give him a small 2 year deal. Let him finish with his butt buddy Kobe.
The man helped deliver 2 titles/3 straight finals appearances.
He is a waste of time but us as fans have to stop crucifying our players, especially those who have brought us Chips ...other stars watch that. We as fans can be a bit much for some players

Good, thank you.

See you in a couple weeks when you yell at me for something else I post. :lol:

#Clockwork

Continuing: it's about the integrity of being a Laker. Give him a small 2 year deal. Let him finish with his butt buddy Kobe.
He is a waste of time but us as fans have to stop crucifying our players, especially those who have brought us Chips ...other stars watch that. We as fans can be a bit much for some players
That's pride ****ing with you. **** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

Let me restate this for clarification for everyone in this thread:

I HATE PAU

pau's one of my favorite players and ill root for him where ever he goes, but there is no reason to keep him here.

give him a respectable good bye and let him sign with another team. the longer he stays a laker the more people will forget about his glory days due to his constant moaning and lack of effort

The Lakers showed enough loyalty giving Kobe that asinine extension.

It's like a bad relationship at this point. It's time to break it off.

Back
Top Bottom