[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
laugh.gif

It would feel weird in here if there wasn't anyone yelling at CP
its not that people are mad at him, its just that sometimes he forgets to turn his hearing aids on

In that case we have to clean house immediately.
Get rid of Pau
Get rid of MDA
Get rid of Kobe ...(oh nvm)
Get rid of Jim & Mitch
Matter of fact get rid of the whole Buss family as owners.

I say us as fans should run basketball operations from the time being. Could be fun :lol:

CPs hearing aid is older than me

just kidding

I SAID JUST KIDDING CP. JUST KIDDING. NOT JASON KIDD FOR KOBE

Last edited:
You guys are ridiculous...

You wouldn't want Pau for free, but let us ride with MDA?

Seriously what has happened to this thread. A guy can't post his opinion without being slaughtered? What makes your opinions more valuable than anybody else.

The audacity of some of you.

I appreciate a person who worked hard for this team, he put his all out there for a while, he isn't what he used to be, but ******* **** he can play still. You guys rather have a ******* Channing Frye shooting those corner threes? That is much more sexy than what Pau does?

I'm done. Let the circle jerk in here continue.

This thread has gone from being hostile to one guy riling everyone up and verbally bashing them if they don't agree.

You guys are ridiculous...

You wouldn't want Pau for free, but let us ride with MDA?

Seriously what has happened to this thread. A guy can't post his opinion without being slaughtered? What makes your opinions more valuable than anybody else.

The audacity of some of you.

I appreciate a person who worked hard for this team, he put his all out there for a while, he isn't what he used to be, but ******* **** he can play still. You guys rather have a ******* Channing Frye shooting those corner threes? That is much more sexy than what Pau does?

I'm done. Let the circle jerk in here continue.

This thread has gone from being hostile to one guy riling everyone up and verbally bashing them if they don't agree.

Agree with everything said here.

Don't mind that people would want Pau to stay beyond this year.

Do mind that people think this core + a pick would be good. I think that is ridiculous enough opinion to be attacked.

If you want Pau to stay for sentimental reasons, because next year could be a down year, I don't agree the Lakers should be spending their money like that - but cool.
But if you want him to stay because you think Pau/Kobe/Nash/pick and some castaways can make some noise, I'm sorry but that's stupid.

If you still love Pau you should want him to move on from the Lakers. Given the situation and his rep, he's gonna keep getting torn down here. Maybe somewhere else he can succeed and be praised for it.

Last edited:
Don't mind that people would want Pau to stay beyond this year.

Do mind that people think this core + a pick would be good. I think that is ridiculous enough opinion to be attacked.

If you want Pau to stay for sentimental reasons, because next year could be a down year, I don't agree the Lakers should be spending their money like that - but cool.
But if you want him to stay because you think Pau/Kobe/Nash/pick and some castaways can make some noise, I'm sorry but that's stupid.

No real noise will be made with this roster. However, losing Pau just so we can test some new Forward is stupid to me.

FOR ******* CHEAP, i'm not saying break the bank, KEEP PAU.

If Pau is taking between 6-8 on no more than a two year deal then Hell why not keep him... He isn't a "Star" but he's still productive and is a good big man. anything above 8 or having an effect on the Cap space two years from now tho and buh bye for him.

i really don't think a player like pau will sign for cheap especially after a 18/10 season. at this point, he probably wants to win another chip, and that is not going to happen with the lakers anytime soon.

that and the fact that he's been in trade rumors for the past 3 years probably isn't going to set well with him resigning

Back
Top Bottom