Lakers @ Bobcats Game Thread - 3/31 - 4:00 p.m. PST

hahaha that's it we not gonna win over the Bobcats. hahaha fortunately we dont see them in the playoffs otherwise it gonna be a sweep series. lmao

I might have to take a break from watching Laker Basketball for a while, this +##! can't be good for me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
MJ is happy.

alright seems like we'll be 3 games behind cleveland after tonight...time to rest the starters for the rest of the season.

6 free throws for the Lakers?!?!?!?!?!
Lakers did a terrible job in guarding Gerald Wallace, they played him way too tight, give him the damn jumper. The bench is absolutely pathetic. Sashacan't shoot, Farmar can't pass and Powell can't get his shot off.

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

theyre gonna lose again.... becuase they always seem to lose to the bobcats
thankfully we do not play them in the playoffs....

No words to describe our play in the last 10 or so games. This is not the way to go into the playoffs.

Phil should just rest the starters, there's no way the Lakers can catch the Cavs.

maybe Lakers pretend playing like #$!# so the other teams will underestimate them so when it comes to playoffs, Lakers will play like a true number 1 in theWest. lol

Originally Posted by rockthisMIC

alright seems like we'll be 3 games behind cleveland after tonight...time to rest the starters for the rest of the season.
yep only good thing but we still need to keep our record above the Celtics just in case
tired.gif

I blame Kobe. He is the engine of the team. The team goes as Kobe goes. And he hasn't been playing up to MVP level for the past month. and that is why theteam has struggled. Hopefully he gets out of this funk come playoff time because it could be big trouble if he doesnt.

Who honestly didn't see this coming?
laugh.gif
When I saw the schedule for this trip, i had already penned this game as an "L".

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

I blame Kobe. He is the engine of the team. The team goes as Kobe goes. And he hasn't been playing up to MVP level for the past month. and that is why the team has struggled. Hopefully he gets out of this funk come playoff time because it could be big trouble if he doesnt.
they all deserve blame.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Who honestly didn't see this coming?
laugh.gif
When I saw the schedule for this trip, i had already penned this game as an "L".

Most Lakers fans knew it
roll.gif

sasha goes 0-4 again
dude was our bench last year and became trash after the contract

Kobe has been terrible the last few weeks.

I think it is possible that the starters are just burning out due to the bench not helping at all.

Any word on bynum?

The haters deserve to come in here and clown, stupid #%% underachieving team! Kobe chucking up 80 shots, Farmar and Sasha playing like #!$#, well at leasti'm grounded now. If the Lakers lose in the playoffs I won't be too surprised anymore

Back
Top Bottom