Lakers @ Bobcats Game Thread - 3/31 - 4:00 p.m. PST

Originally Posted by Fearless

maybe Lakers pretend playing like #$!# so the other teams will underestimate them so when it comes to playoffs, Lakers will play like a true number 1 in the West. lol
LOL...

This is just typical laker basketball. Always playing to the level of the competition. I am taking a break from laker basketball untill the playoffs or untildrew gets back.

If he comes back sunday I will be there.

[table][tr][td]Kobe Bryant, SG[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]11-28[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]-10[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by knightngale

sasha goes 0-4 again
dude was our bench last year and became trash after the contract

Kobe has been terrible the last few weeks.

I think it is possible that the starters are just burning out due to the bench not helping at all.

Any word on bynum?
totally agree with you about the bench burning out the starters. I feel Lamar starting has been the worst thing to happen to the bench cuz whenthe bench was in Lamar would always be playing along side either Pau or Bynum but now you see the bench comes in and they only have Pau in there and lose aplaymaker by playing Josh Powell and everyone knows that Farmar can't create anything except a turnover.

--I too, was not expecting a W. League Pass..those Bobcats commentators are annoying. Had to put on my ipod. Again.
--We wont catch Cleveland. We've clinched the West for homecourt. We can lose our remaining games for all I care.

The best thing is Celtics beat Cavs and then Lakers will have homecourt advantage. lol.

Did anyone see Gerald Wallace shoot a jumpshot it seemed like he was in the paint making layups all night.

Kobe IMO was trying too hard in font of his idol. Jumpshot wasnt working but he still forced it
eyes.gif

The bench sucked like a vaccum

Originally Posted by Fearless

The best thing is Celtics beat Cavs and then Lakers will have homecourt advantage. lol.

I'm in a really *$+@*$ mood, but that made me laugh real hard lol

take the best record in the league, you guys already won it.

it's all about the championship now.

just beat the damn blazers @ home and I'll be ok with everything even if the Lakers lose every other game from hereonout
mad.gif

KOBE GOT THE JOB DONE THO, HE STILL MANAGED TO GET 25PTS.

DO YA'LL KNOW WHY KOBE IS PLAYING LKE THIS?

HE'S NO LONGER IN MEDIA'S RADAR.

IT'S ALL LEBRON FOR MOST AND SOME DWADE.

KOBE JUST DOESN'T LIKE BEING SHADOWED, AND HE LOST THE ENERGY AND ADRENALINE TO PERFORM BETTER

PLUS, LAKERS SECURED HOME COURT OF WESTERN CONFERENCE.

PREACHED.

KOBE GOT THE JOB DONE THO, HE STILL MANAGED TO GET 25PTS.

DO YA'LL KNOW WHY KOBE IS PLAYING LKE THIS?

HE'S NO LONGER IN MEDIA'S RADAR.

IT'S ALL LEBRON FOR MOST AND SOME DWADE.

KOBE JUST DOESN'T LIKE BEING SHADOWED, AND HE LOST THE ENERGY AND ADRENALINE TO PERFORM BETTER

PLUS, LAKERS SECURED HOME COURT OF WESTERN CONFERENCE.

PREACHED.

what the hell happened to the bench? This used to be the best bench in the league, granted L.O. used to come off the bench but still

lol cavs fans already coming in haha im 100% cavs are gonna lose to the boston with or without kg

Back
Top Bottom