Lakers @ Bobcats Game Thread - 3/31 - 4:00 p.m. PST

Kal Ripped Ken wrote:
what the hell happened to the bench? This used to be the best bench in the league, granted L.O. used to come off the bench but still
This is my only big worry! I feel like we can't rely on them anymore. I don't know what happened from earlier in the season. Theydon't bring anything to the table anymore.

why are u guys worried about the bench? are you guys forgetting the top 2 bench players are playing in the starting role now.. once bynum comes back, those twowill go back to the bench and should be good for them... not even worried about this loses.

pimp.gif

I've never seen Kobe in such a bad shooting slump
tired.gif

and I didn't expect us to win this game against the mighty Bobcats.......so oh well

Didn't get a chance to watch the game, but can't say I'm surprised by the outcome. Man if the Bobcats ever make it to the Finals against us,it'll be a sweep
laugh.gif
. From the comments looking like Kobe's bricking has continued. Hopefully this is just a slump and not how he'll be comeplayoff time cause if so, we're in trouble. I really don't see what would be the point of having the starters continue to play big minutes unless Philwants them to get into a rhythm like we did last year at the end of the season. We aren't catching Cleveland so I think he should scale back the startersminutes and force the bench to get their head out of their collective %@@%%.

Bobcats hve all ways matched up and played well against Us, mainly b/c Wallace makes Lamar simply disappear
laugh.gif

We hve to get it together every othr team in the league pushing foward in the playoffs except us

By NBA.com staff reports
Posted Apr 1 2009 12:49AM

Continuing perhaps the most unlikely dominance of one team over another in the NBA, the Bobcats got 21 points and 13 rebounds from Gerald Wallace and usedstifling defense to beat the Lakers 94-84 on Tuesday night and move within one game of the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.

Raymond Felton added 16 points, D.J. Augustin scored 14 and Boris Diaw had 12 assists as the Bobcats frustrated Kobe Bryant and completed a season sweep ofthe Western Conference leaders, who have lost six of seven to Charlotte over the past four seasons.

"We match up real well with them,'' explained Wallace after the fifth-year Bobcats set a franchise record with their 34th win. "We kind offorce Kobe into taking a lot of tough shots, and kind of get him out of the way he wants to do things offensively. At the same time, we're able to attackthem and take advantage of their weaknesses.''

After losses by Chicago and Detroit on Tuesday, the Bobcats are a game behind the eighth-place Bulls and two back of the seventh-place Pistons.

Bobcats > Lakers.

laugh.gif
this sh*^ has gotta stop. The hell did we play 800 basketball allyear to screw it up with 2 weeks left to go?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom