Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sees what Rockets traded for Lawson. Could have gotten him for almost nothing. Goes back into the shadows

Don't want him. He's been a headcase and has off court issues also. We have a young baby core that could possible be influenced. Don't want our young guys picking up bad habits.

Don't want Lebron, don't want Melo, don't want Dwight, don't want Lawson. Enjoy Nick Young and a "baby core" they will eventually end up flourishing in Phoenix or Miami

Sees what Rockets traded for Lawson. Could have gotten him for almost nothing. Goes back into the shadows

Don't want him. He's been a headcase and has off court issues also. We have a young baby core that could possible be influenced. Don't want our young guys picking up bad habits.

Don't want Lebron, don't want Melo, don't want Dwight, don't want Lawson. Enjoy Nick Young and a "baby core" they will eventually end up flourishing in Phoenix or Miami

twIgugJ.gif

Seems like whenever we're linked to some player in reports, we NEVER get that player....Dragic Cousins Butler Lawson Tobias....,and that's just the last 6 months

So excited to watch this young core grow, if management allows it.

Last edited:
Seems like whenever we're linked to some player in reports, we NEVER get that player....Dragic Cousins Butler Lawson Tobias....,and that's just the last 6 months

So excited to watch this young core grow, if management allows it.

That's management's fault. If they would've seen the signs that pau and Dwight were leaving they could've got some pieces for him. Can't get much for unproven players.

I clearly said Rus coming off the bench behind Lou. Lou 6th, Rus 7th. Two guard rotation for the bench

And no I don't think Randle is ready to start. I believe Bass out the gate provides more stability to the starting lineup alongside Roy than he does. Bass can space the floor better and knock down shots off of the pick/pop and double teams that teams may bring on Kobe when he has his back to the basket. None of which I've seen Julius do at all during SL

Last edited:
I clearly said Rus coming off the bench behind Lou. Lou 6th, Rus 7th. Two guard rotation for the bench

And no I don't think Randle is ready to start. I believe Bass out the gate provides more stability to the starting lineup alongside Roy than he does. Bass can space the floor better and knock down shots off of the pick/pop and double teams that teams may bring on Kobe when he has his back to the basket. None of which I've seen Julius do at all during SL
I agree with you. Make the rookies earn it! They need time to get their feet wet and adjust their game.

Rockets will do exactly what they've done for the past 19 years....absolutely nothing.

Josh Smith didn't even want them. :lol:

Last edited:
Start with
Roy, Bass, Bean, Swaggy, Clarkson...

Bench
Black, Julius, Brown, Lou, Rus

I can't imagine Lou and Swaggy on floor at the same time defensively but I'm sure we'll see a lot of it. I doubt Kobe pushes 30min a game out the gate.

Unfortunately I don't see Nance getting a lot of burn on this roster the way it is unless Swaggy stinks it up and he's able to play on the wing a bit.

All this brings me back to why I didn't like the the Lou and Bass signings. We have three 6th men on the roster and 2 play the same position and both have the same strengths/weaknesses. And we squeezing out a lot of the minutes that our young picks on the wings could be using to grow and develop together.

Lou will is a great pick up for the cavs or Spurs or the heat. Teams that are there competing for a title and need that 6th man that's gonna win quarters and stretches of the game for them. For us, I think he's just gonna be in the way for the most part unless the FO is stacking these little pieces for trades come Feb

Last edited:
Just found this picture of me and my homies in Minneapolis when Kobe passed Jordan on the all time scoring list. Got slapped and took some allergy medicine and passed out the whole game and only saw like three plays 
mean.gif
. Drove like 6 hours from Indy to Minneapolis

Shoutout to the GOAT

I think it's Nick's minutes to lose. I can't see the FO coming out and saying he's a center piece for the team and they he not play.

Soon you guys will see bass isn't even as good as boozer

I don't understand where this Bass love is coming from. Even E said he should start over Randle :lol:

Bass low key is nothing but a mid range shooter. He brings nothing defensively. He's nothing but a 6'5 Boozer

We didn't do all this tanking (sucking) to start career journeymen over our lottery picks

Russell and Randle will both be starting Game 1.

Last edited:
I didn't say he should start. I thought he would. Because Byron. But Byron said Randle was starting which surprised the hell out of me.

Last edited:
I don't understand where this Bass love is coming from. Even E said he should start over Randle
laugh.gif

Bass low key is nothing but a mid range shooter. He brings nothing defensively. He's nothing but a 6'5 Boozer

We didn't do all this tanking (sucking) to start career journeymen over our lottery picks

A 6-5 Boozer?

I don't understand where this Bass love is coming from. Even E said he should start over Randle :lol:

A 6-5 Boozer?

Yes?

He's 6'8".

I don't mind the Bass signing. Didn't mind the Boozer signing. Both below the rim PFs who use mid-range. Specifically Boozer. Thought it would benefit Julius to get more insight on playing that way. Considering people see him as that. Or think he needs to add midrange and can't sky over defenders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom