**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

LaVar is like Trump, stop paying attention and stop caring about what they say.

Unfortunately, one of them is the President of the United States.

The other is Donald Trump. #BBB

Brooke is playing really well. 2 blocks and 1 deflection that led to a steal + 2 made threes.

But it’s been one offseason and half a season of basketball. There are years of damage done that will take a decent amount of time to be repaired.

Magic came in talking a big game and talking hella **** about the front office. His free agent signings have been largely underwhelming but at least they're only here for a year. His comments and strategy have negatively impacted the locker room to the point where a team meeting was needed to address it. This was not supposed to be a tank year and I would've been just as disappointed if Mitch and Jim were responsible for this season. Like I said, at THIS point, he hasn't proven to be any better than the old guys.

Far as Luke I think he tries too hard to play mind games. He's openly talked about manipulating players and I think he's getting ahead of himself. He's shown progress in certain areas from year 1 to 2 but still has room to grow.

That's a crock of ****. Defending the old regime for years of their bad decisions yet not even a year in Magic is supposed to have turned everything around. He should get at least one full season and offseason before any proclamations are made either way. He didn't sign any crippling deals going forward so that alone is better than the last regime.

Back
Top Bottom