Lamar Odom: The Candy Man

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

LOL @ Lamar offering Adam Morrison some of these:

http://www.candy.org/crybabygum.jpg src="http://www.candy.org/crybabygum.jpg">

adam-morrison.jpg

Originally Posted by arrjae

laugh.gif

isnt DERRICK ROSE the same?
"He just didn't eat - You don't eat and your stomach's supposed to be hurting ... He didn't eat last night or thismorning," Dozier said. "We've been having problems with him, making him eat all this year, so it's nothing major to worry about ...He just eats candy and pineapple and syrup. He never really eats real food. Eating grilled cheese sandwiches, things kids eat.He's 19, he eats like he's eight ... He needs (a food pyramid). Someone needs to put one up in his room."

"Derrick eats gummy bears and Starbursts for breakfast, and Twizzlers and honey buns for lunch," said Chris Douglas-Roberts. "It was bound tohappen sometime."

Calipari personally served Rose a plate of pasta after Saturday night's win, just to make sure the kid got something healthy in his stomach.

"He didn't eat it," said Joey Dorsey. "He just pushed it around his plate."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man I was dying when they showed this. Especially how dude laid it all out nice for him.

I got sick watching that. I don't eat that munch candy, but LO will be sponsored by Insulin, if he keeps it up.

sick.gif
@ the honey buns.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I got sick watching that. I don't eat that munch candy, but LO will be sponsored by Insulin, if he keeps it up.

sick.gif
@ the honey buns.
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

come on now , piff right there

tweet from tonight

RealLamarOdom As always, thank u to the fans. Now I'm gonna tear into all this Willy Wonka candy I got. Nerds & Sweet Tarts for days! LOL. Thanks WW.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Lamar walks up to the car like a bear approaching a dumpster.
roll.gif

I know where he's coming from with the Gummi Life Savers. Those things are right.

I can't imagine eating chocolate bars and honey buns like that, though.
sick.gif

man a little bit is alright once and awhile but that made me sick watching that...........that feeling/taste in ur mouth after eating too much candy ugh

isnt it funny how Adam Morrison has diabetes. he probably looks at him with the biggest stoneface when he offers him candy while LO is munching down bags andbags of candy, while adam cant even have a single bite.

Back
Top Bottom