Late Night with Jimmy Fallon-12:35AM:Lets see what this rookie got

Originally Posted by pianoman52

i thought only comedians hosted late shows, now lame untalented wannabe comedians who can't make one decent film.

oh and, why can't tina fey host a late show?
you dont think her having HER OWN SHOW isnt enough to keep her busy?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by pianoman52

i thought only comedians hosted late shows, now lame untalented wannabe comedians who can't make one decent film.

oh and, why can't tina fey host a late show?
you dont think her having HER OWN SHOW isnt enough to keep her busy?

no shes a robot.

Episode 2 was a complete turnaround from the snooze fest that was last night. You can feel the good vibes through the tv.

Karaoke with Bon jovi was awesome, and tina fey shined as ususal.

Looking forward to Cameron diaz tomorrow night.

The first part of the show last night was hard to watch... Jimmy trying to crack jokes about serious stuff... I didn't laugh at all. The interview withTina was ok, but it wasn't very interesting...

Tina Fey was lookin so nice last night.
pimp.gif
She's a top 5 celebrity crush for me, and she's a MILF.

I think Cameron was pretty hot. Anyways, Jimmy was better as a host tonight. So far every night it has gotten better.

not really feelin' him so far, but I think he can get better

I miss Conan though, can someone school me on what's happening with that?

I watched it last night for the first time. It wasn't that funny to tell you the truth. I expected more from him because he's a funny dude. But lastnight those jokes were not even funny. Well, maybe like one or two made me kinda laugh.

I guess he just has to do his thing for awhile longer so he can get the hang of it i guess. Ill stick to Leno and Conan.

after this show I think he's actually improving a bit but the writers need to all be dumped for those horrible skits

failures:
blonde mothers
lick it for 10
audience president
trump putt putt
etc

My first time watching....I didn't know Anthony Jeselnik is on the show...that skit sucked but his (Jeselnik) stand up kills.

don't like him so far out of what i've watched. he doesn't seem like he has command of the show. maybe it'll just take time for him to get usedto it.

Ya'll know Conan's show was trash at the beginning too, right?

He still seems a little nervous out there, always fidgeting or looking down. And you can tell he is reading off the prompter every time. But he will get thehang of it im sure. BTW i dont find him that funny. Tonight was the funniest I seen for the week. THe Roots is the best part......of course we dont even get tosee any of that though.

Back
Top Bottom