Latest Pickups

I got these Valentines weekend

The pieces on the left are 2 ct tw. 49 diamonds in each one
To the right are 1/2 ct tw princess cut clusters

I got my baby back on this one, 97 Rivv with 74k, original owner took great care of it before passing on to me

Originally Posted by CWrite78

cameras are like, what, 130 dollars now? c'mon son.

roll.gif
, I knew it was coming when I looked at the post. Camera phone FTL LMAO

You guys just don't know the value of the Rivv...that was my favorite car that I ever owned. Too happy to own another + no more car note!!!

I think it was the wise ol' lyricist Fabolous aka LOSO that said "after I pick a auto up, every month I ain't gotta give more dough up"
pimp.gif

yep fine american full size luxury coupe

i'll try to get a better pic, clarity is nice on the diamonds

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Ok.......cool story, bro.

PS - Should of spent that diamond money on a newer car....just sayin.
Same thing I was gonna say but didn't

anyway...

I copped a Launch Box not too long ago (last significant waste of money)

thing is worth it ......... beast with that vape smoke
pimp.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
smokin.gif

IMG_1479_2w.gif

Originally Posted by play2much2004

I been looking for a forest green joint for the longest but i haven't seen one where I am
Man I was close to buying a '98 with custom paint job and 143k but just happened to stumble upon this one on craigslist. Check out cars.com, I used to always scope their listings.

Kicktionair, I have never used one of those...how do they differ from a bong (if at all)?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

NT is soo ruthless.
as I said in another post, most of NT is so lame. Don't give them chumps credit!

STOP. You wanted our comments/opinions and we gave them to you. This weak @@@ @%# wasn't thread worthy. First off V-Day was two weeks ago. Second, them pics are crappy. Third....Them earrings are weak as hell and the car. If we liked the @%# you posted you would get great comments, awesome gifs ,followed by
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your @%# sucks so you get the generic "Cool story Bro" and other BS that you deserve. Take the "L" and them earrings back and by a new camera , cuz they damn sure ain't worth the price of a used 14th hand whip.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

taimaishu123 wrote:

NT is soo ruthless.
as I said in another post, most of NT is so lame. Don't give them chumps credit!

STOP. You wanted our comments/opinions and we gave them to you. This weak @@@ %*+ wasn't thread worthy. First off V-Day was two weeks ago. Second, them pics are crappy. Third....Them earrings are weak as hell and the car. If we liked the %*+ you posted you would get great comments, awesome gifs ,followed by
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your %*+ sucks so you get the generic "Cool story Bro" and other BS that you deserve. Take the "L" and them earrings back and by a new camera , cuz they damn sure ain't worth the price of a used 14th hand whip.

well damn is this a case of
cb415462cb695cf9a5b0b2c5f89ffd8aaae4765.gif

NT is soo ruthless.

STOP. You wanted our comments/opinions and we gave them to you. This weak @@@ @%# wasn't thread worthy. First off V-Day was two weeks ago. Second, them pics are crappy. Third....Them earrings are weak as hell and the car. If we liked the @%# you posted you would get great comments, awesome gifs ,followed by
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your @%# sucks so you get the generic "Cool story Bro" and other BS that you deserve. Take the "L" and them earrings back and by a new camera , cuz they damn sure ain't worth the price of a used 14th hand whip.

roll.gif
I need that gif of the fat boy walking and whistling with the caption "haters gonna hate", don't write paragraphs ebert...go to sleep...obviously you recognize yourself as a chump maggot

I could give a half a *%*@ what you or any other virgin on here thinks....I posted it because I wanted to...and don't get it twisted homeboy, I bought that !+*% with what I was gonna spend in Dallas that weekend

Lastly you !#!*, I will "BUY" a better camera just for yo punk %+* when I get around to it, and the whip was one owner...now stick a $$#$ in yo ear and *%*@ what you heard BEEEYYYAATTTCCHHHH

Play2much, what area r u in and are you willing to pay for shipping? I found some nice Rivvs with low mileage on cardomain.com also. I used to have a '97 earlier in the millenium in a green that slightly flipped to blue in the sun. This is by far one of my favorite cars of all time.  

NT is soo ruthless.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
I need that gif of the fat boy walking and whistling with the caption "haters gonna hate", don't write paragraphs ebert...go to sleep...obviously you recognize yourself as a chump maggot

I could give a half a *%*@ what you or any other virgin on here thinks....I posted it because I wanted to...and don't get it twisted homeboy, I bought that !+*% with what I was gonna spend in Dallas that weekend

Lastly you !#!*, I will "BUY" a better camera just for yo punk %+* when I get around to it, and the whip was one owner...now stick a $$#$ in yo ear and *%*@ what you heard BEEEYYYAATTTCCHHHH

DALLAS? "WAS" ?  !$!%

I don't +*@ half the women I hit or get 1/3 of the money I get. We can trade tagged photos of em both if you'd like. My whip is ridiculous . Really don't and never post pics to keep my identity private but +*@ you shrimp @@@ boi. RUN IT

Dude you ain't but one year younger than me and you on here acting like some of these children on here. C'mon son! You for real trying to start an internet beef? How bout you just find somewhere else to post rather than devoting your attention to my %*%+. I DIDN'T GO TO DALLAS, CHANGED MY MIND

and did you mean I don't get all of whatever you do? I'm happy for you man. I thank God your whip is ridiculous. You should "really don't and never post" at all if this is what you're about.

"Run it"? You sound like one of them cheerleading movies from the 90s. Have a goodnight friend!

Back
Top Bottom