Latino/hispanic discussion thread Vol Saludos.

You guys are just being daft. :lol:

Y’all know damn well what he meant.

Going to a Spanish speaking country and being able to interact with locals because you can speak the language is amazing. Especially with the señoritas.

Once they find out you’re a gringo AND can speak the language.
4E485BE7-C78E-4D4D-B521-B04F3E94A428.png

You’re out here looking like
F8B19A6E-16C4-4D36-8B8D-AD4479D201FE.png
to them.

Why do Argentinians eat their steak near raw? Went to a few cookouts and them things be bloody red. They down it with a glass of wine. Is it a cultural thing?

Boricua checking in.

Father born in Arecibo, Ma born in San Sebastian. I was born in Chicago.

Love me some Colombian joints tho :blush::blush::blush:
One of the greatest pair of chee chees I’ve ever seen belonged to a Colombian joint I use to know. :blush:

Spanish is one of da most used languages on earth... anywhere in da Western hemisphere you gonna be ite...stop making excuses for being bad in Spanish :lol:
FE889B4B-6D23-49C3-9122-71EAC1DE9FDE.jpeg

If I didn’t have responsibilities, I’d bust a Che and travel from CA straight to the bottom of this map on a motorcycle.

Even though I was born in the U.S. I'm fluent in Spanish thanks to my Mom.

Last edited:
Glad to see the beatnuts finally show up in this thread. Definitely one of my favorite groups since back in high school.

My wife is Mexican and I’m white, her first language was Spanish and we agreed it will be the first language of all our children. I gotta get focused on becoming fluent. I feel like I need to live in a Spanish speaking area to really learn. That’s the only way I’ve become fluent in a foreign language in the past.

why did they basically go into hiding after musical massacre?

I really don’t know. They released a couple other projects and appeared on stuff here and there. Their record label released them at some point.

I assume they were continuing to do production work and chasing that Europe money that rappers from back in the day can get out there.

Back
Top Bottom