LC: Air jordan V OG Retro

I am thinking these are fake but the thing that has got me wanting to get proof is the box which seems legit.

Thanks for helping me.

Whats an OG Retro?
laugh.gif

Shape do look kinda box'd, but go to pickyourshoes.com to double check.... C if da sku # match there.

Originally Posted by bh23enry

Legit but not OG, they're retro
HELLO??? THESE ARE FAKE! Dont make posts if you dont know what you're doing! it could cost someone hundreds of dollars!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FAKE FAKE FAKE!

[/color]Shape - WRONG!

Tongue - TOO SHORT!

Toebox - TOO BULKY!

Air Unit window - TOO BIG!

Flames - TOO SHORT!

Nike Air - TOO SMALL, POORLY STITCHED!

Jumpman on sole - NO BOX FOOT PRESENT! (dead giveaway)

Box tag - FONT AND DESCRIPTION WRONG!

Craftsmanship - TERRIBLE!!!!!

DO NOT BUY!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FAKE FAKE FAKE![/color]

Fake as he!!.

Cheap materials, Nike air is too small, toe box is too fat. Certain font on the box tag is bold when it shouldn't be. 12 is incorrectly positioned.

Compare:

those are def. fake mj234eva proved it big time!!aphexacid also pointed out all the facts i myself own a pair of 99 retro 5s.The term og retro is to funny!!

^^ LOL

to add to why its fake, Fake jordans ALWAYS have their laces tied in this 'X' style pattern. So that should be a fair give away. Also the'stuffing' instead of the shoe for fakes is mostly composed of a construction paper rough stuff rather than a thick tissue or jordan cardboard insert.

Originally Posted by woopaloo

^^ LOL

to add to why its fake, Fake jordans ALWAYS have their laces tied in this 'X' style pattern. So that should be a fair give away. Also the 'stuffing' instead of the shoe for fakes is mostly composed of a construction paper rough stuff rather than a thick tissue or jordan cardboard insert.
Thats not something you should be looking for to spot a fake. People tie their laces in all sorts of ways.

Its fake, he knows its fake. move on, why is this still getting bumped?

lol at OG retro

overall shoe shape is fat...
tounge too short
nike air too small on back
soles are pre-yellowed
flames on sole are too fat
toebox is too boxy

They could always be Fake in a real box
But the shoes are fake
- netting seems small
- Nike on the back is to small
- Toe box is way to square