LC Bred IV

What do you guys think? He wants less than $200 and says they are DS so I'm a little concerned that they are fake.

Looks ok to me. Post a pic of the black plastic in the box and the twenty twelve on the side of the tongues.

Tongue on the left shoe seems off..and that price is too good to be true. he could be showing you pictures of real ones and send you fakes. 

Here is the twenty twelve. He is local so I'd see them in person before I got them, but I'm not real sure what to look for. 

100% Authentic. That right tongue still looks off to me, could be the angle.

@bigjase I think we might be potentially buying from the same person, I got the same deal. I haven't bought the shoes yet, just need a bit of help to see if they're legit

Last edited:
Thank you. When I go to get them, what should I be looking for, other than that text on the tongue? 

Thank you. When I go to get them, what should I be looking for, other than that text on the tongue? 
Make sure the tongue lining is profound, the material is suede, the black plastic paper in the box isn't see through. Here's my pair if you want to compare when you meet up:

Back
Top Bottom