LC Legit Check Ray Allen XIII 13

I have a deal set up for a pair tomorrow. I only have these two pics of them, but I'll get a better look tomorrow at the meet up. The seller has a receipt from a store that did sell them last summer. 
They are a size 14, so they may look a little long. Can you guys tell me some things I should spot check when I see them tomorrow?

The shoes in the pictures are legit. You need to look for the shade of green, make sure its correct. The overall shape, the "golf ball " perforations, stitching should be clean. Most fakes have majorly screwed up ray allen silhoutte on the tongue.

Also, the size tag on the inside should look like this:
wefrw.jpg

Thank you. I really needed the legit tag to check against. I saved that pic to my phone for a reference. I hope these are the real deal, I've been searching for them since last summer.

try to get many pic of the shoes as you can, from side angle and bottom of the shoes and also inside of the shoes. many b-grades have terrible over glue in some part area of the shoes

Almost ALL Of them had glue stains. All of the 13's that came out that time did actually

Back
Top Bottom