LC on Air Jordan Bred 11's XI's

I am going to buy these for $160.. is that a good price and are they legit?
Sorry for bad pictures they are all I have.

4ufnd1.jpg

27ymsg0.jpg

bi013p.jpg

Hard to tell because some of the important details of shoes aren't showed.

The CF is good,but more pics could help further.

Fake.

Where's the 23?
The jumpman logo on the left and right shoe are on the wrong side.
The logo is supposed to be on the outside not inside.

^ they are on the outside dude.Check the first pics.

The pics were taken which the outer sides of the shoes facing each other.

I'm guessing that the owner erased the number 23 for good since it was peeled off already after several wear.

Keep in mind that the CDP 11's have a bad reputation where the number 23 on the heel peels off easily because of the bad quality.

But based on the pics,I'd say legit.The price is cheap since they're pretty beat and erased number 23.

^ Oh, ok I see what you mean now. I see how the picture was taken now.

My mistake OP. Didn't realize that the 23 peeled off easily.

The CP did look good, but didn't realize that the CDP had such poor quality.

Yes, the seller said the 23 had been worn off.. but the jumpman is on the correct side its just hard to tell from the last picture.

160 seems like a fair price for those. Condition seems decent other than the 23. I def wouldnt go higher than 200.

$160 is fair, but i'd really try to get better pictures to tell you the full story of the shoes life. You don't want to find out that damage or huge scratches on the PL are present when you open the box. The 2012 retro is too close to spend $160 on the CDP's if they're beat.

hey do any of use kno if they will be giving out guaranteed tickets for these i got a ticket for the 4s easily n on black friday when i went to cop the dude at fl told me it gunna b crazy as **** 

they look good but yeah like what was said before, get better pics i learned my lesson and bought off of phone pics and got taken for a ride so be careful some people dont look out for others so CYA at all times.

hey do any of use kno if they will be giving out guaranteed tickets for these i got a ticket for the 4s easily n on black friday when i went to cop the dude at fl told me it gunna b crazy as ****  
This is the Price and Legit check forum. Go to the correct thread in the Jordan Brand Forum.
they look good but yeah like what was said before, get better pics i learned my lesson and bought off of phone pics and got taken for a ride so be careful some people dont look out for others so CYA at all times.
This thread is old news.

Back
Top Bottom