LC/PC on air jordan dmp 6/11

i'm about to buy some dmp's and i just want to make sure there legit before i purchase them and also how much i should buy them for. Thanks in advance niketalk!

i'm about to buy some dmp's and i just want to make sure there legit before i purchase them and also how much i should buy them for. Thanks in advance niketalk!

Legit. They local or being delivered? If delivered make sure you get tagged pics.

C/f on point.
Midsole on 6s right color cold.

Legit. They local or being delivered? If delivered make sure you get tagged pics.

C/f on point.
Midsole on 6s right color cold.

thank you so much optimusp, you made my day! im doing a meetup with some dude i've been dealing with on craigslist for awhile but i just had to make sure before i dropped some cash on them.

thank you so much optimusp, you made my day! im doing a meetup with some dude i've been dealing with on craigslist for awhile but i just had to make sure before i dropped some cash on them.

Legit, everything looks on point and super fresh!
I would probably price these anywhere from 600-700 and sometimes more.
I swear I seen these on CL a few days ago lol, Nice pick up.

Legit, everything looks on point and super fresh!
I would probably price these anywhere from 600-700 and sometimes more.
I swear I seen these on CL a few days ago lol, Nice pick up.

thank both of you guys for checking them for me. i just picked them up for 580 and they were deadstock so i think i got a pretty good deal.

thank both of you guys for checking them for me. i just picked them up for 580 and they were deadstock so i think i got a pretty good deal.

Thats a steal bro, good pick up indeed, and I did see those on CL should of picked them up myself lol

Thats a steal bro, good pick up indeed, and I did see those on CL should of picked them up myself lol

yup and the dude wanted 700 but i just asked him what the lowest price he'll go and he said 600$ and i said i got 580 cash and he was like ok lol i was so juiced.

yup and the dude wanted 700 but i just asked him what the lowest price he'll go and he said 600$ and i said i got 580 cash and he was like ok lol i was so juiced.

Lol that's how you gotta do it bro, haggling is the way. I mean my thoughts are that there obviously selling them for a reason and if you try and they say no then on to the next one lol.

Lol that's how you gotta do it bro, haggling is the way. I mean my thoughts are that there obviously selling them for a reason and if you try and they say no then on to the next one lol.

Back
Top Bottom