LC: Sold AJ11 Cool Grey - Buyer Claiming Fake

Jesus, I got like 20 notification emails from this thread! And there shouldn't be any argument that these are legit if the shoes are the ones depicted in the pictures.

The ignorance is hilarious. Those shoes are OBVIOUSLY legit. There is not one GM tell on the left or right shoe. 

I pulled it up lastnight after I got the kicks...then went from there...Like I said some of the things about them look off...I could be mistaken and I hope that I am mistaken but like I said at the end of the say I want to make sure I get what I paid for...I will post pictures when I get home tonight of what I have questions about...
Nothing about these shoes look off. Your research is off. Try harder.

Last edited:
yea those are legit as they can be.. like others said he just probably wants his money back or something 

IMHO they are 100% legit from those images in the listing.. A little over priced i must say but indeed legit IMO.

That sole collector article was a bunch of BS written by someone who knows absolutely nothing about sneaks.. I mean right down to the part where they call insoles "sock liners"..IDIOTS.. I blasted their ***** in the comments section on that page too(same screen name)..That article was A JOKE at best and has started this kind of BS for sellers to deal with.. As if these kids have not effed up the game enough....

Buyer your shoes are 100% legit.. The color of stitching doesnt matter AT ALL..CGs were produced in more than one factory.. that was all BS in that article... All AJ11 insoles have that stamp that says AJ12 too.. Your accusations are redic and based on a nonsense article. Yes IMO you over paid but had you done some HW before you paid you would have known this and how to spot fake ones.

Who cares if I over paided at this point...just making sure the kicks are legit. Truth be told anything over retail is overpaying...

shoes are legit bruh

no one here knows OP, we are here to help everyone out.

the shoes you bought, to all of us are legit.

shoes are legit bruh

no one here knows OP, we are here to help everyone out.

the shoes you bought, to all of us are legit.

Cool thanks to all that helped out. Regardless of what everyone keeps hinting at...I did not want my money back and maybe I should have done more research before considering them GM...but that is what we have users like your guys for to help out...and you guys did. Thanks again...very appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom