leave it to Fat Joe to have BY FAR da best breakfast club interview

I listen to Hot 97 way more than Power. It doesn't matter tho. Both steal from each other, even down to the employees (Clue, Envy, etc)

Timbaland was good on breakfast club

I wanna see Kanye, Andre 3000, Wayne, & R.Kelly on there

I love how they tell the unkown hip hop stories

I know Kellz has got a tonnnnnn of stories about Big, Hove, Nas, & Pac

Last edited:
Time for somebody to make the official breakfast club thread
i been waiting
i just never felt like copying and pasting the vids :lol:
pure laziness :lol:

They have a Youtube channel that you can subscribe to.

http://www.youtube.com/user/1051BreakfastClub/videos
i know im already subscribed i just meant i just been to lazy to start an official breakfast club thread because i aint wanna copy and paste

and i would disagree about joey being washed..he still makes hit records, thats alot harder to do then most people think.
He's garbage and has been for years. No originality in his craft either.
he addressed ALL of this in his interview too...

one of da first NY dudes rapping on south beats, now EVERYONE does it.

there is only 1 fat joe, probably one of da most original rappers in da game.

and i would disagree about joey being washed..he still makes hit records, thats alot harder to do then most people think.

Thank the good Lord for that.

Thank the good Lord for that.
yeah, jay-z's noggin can handle so many champagne attempts.

how many overweight hispanic rappers in da game right now, and how many been in da game since he started? think about that.

thats doesnt make his raps original

what you should have said is hes one of only fat hispanic rapppers then, you're referencing his look not his raps his music isnt anything groundbreaking

how many overweight hispanic rappers in da game right now, and how many been in da game since he started? think about that.
thats doesnt make his raps original

what you should have said is hes one of only fat hispanic rapppers then, you're referencing his look not his raps his music isnt anything groundbreaking
do you listen to what he raps about? aint too many rappers rapping from a hispanic perspective, which gives it a unique slant.

da only person who can be compared to him thats on now is noreaga.

fat joe's lane is only his own, hence why he's been successful for so long.

probably one of da most original rappers in da game.
I enjoy Joe's music but come on now
Not sure what kind of accomplishment you think that is champ, but that's not saying too much.  If anything, we can add Fat Joe to the list of rappers that are going to jail for not paying taxes. 

whatever you say fam dude raps about chicks, coke and gangster ****

doesn't really scream originality "hispanic perspective" or not

so does EVERY rapper alive and dead, da problem is you're not really listening to da music.

why is it we can tell a Nas from a Jay-z when they all rap about da same ****, its about how you do it, and da way

Fat Joe does it is something that criminally undeserved in hiphop music today, i forgot joel ortiz also addresses that

americanized hispanic flavor too.

da great thing with fat joe is he got better as his career went on, cuz he wasn't anything to write home about in 1993.

probably one of da most original rappers in da game.
I enjoy Joe's music but come on now
Not sure what kind of accomplishment you think that is champ, but that's not saying too much.  If anything, we can add Fat Joe to the list of rappers that are going to jail for not paying taxes. 
obviovsly wasn't his fault, and he paid it in one swoop...doesn't sounds like he's doing bad at all...i mean 4 months is a skip bid.

so first you agree he isnt rapping about anything different and then give Nas and Jay as examples of 2 guys who rap about the same things?

you're all over the place my G

so does EVERY rapper alive and dead, da problem is you're not really listening to da music.

why is it we can tell a Nas from a Jay-z when they all rap about da same ****, its about how you do it, and da way

Fat Joe does it is something that criminally undeserved in hiphop music today, i forgot joel ortiz also addresses that

da great thing with fat joe is he got better as his career went on, cuz he wasn't anything to write home about in 1993.
LOL.  I'll tell you one thing champ, on some issues in life your right............and on others like this one right here you couldn't be more wrong.  With that being said, no matter the topic or discussion at hand is, your definitely a good solider to have on the battlefield for the cause.  You'll fight tooth and nail to the very end.  You're a good man ninjahood.............I don't care what they say about you. 

LOL.  I'll tell you one thing champ, on some issues in life your right............and on others like this one right here you couldn't be more wrong.  With that being said, no matter the topic or discussion at hand is, your definitely a good solider to have on the battlefield for the cause.  You'll fight tooth and nail to the very end.  You're a good man ninjahood.............I don't care what they say about you. 
if you was a real rap fan, and not just a jay-z acolyte then you would know da progression between of

Fat-joe-da-gangsta-represent-cover.jpg

to

fat-joe-jealous-ones-envy-1297175785-1.jpg

was like going from NES to N64

and then

FatJoe.jpg

was his commercial zenith

and then

was his magnum ops, LATE into contemporary hiphop.

Back
Top Bottom