leave it to Fat Joe to have BY FAR da best breakfast club interview

Pun helped Joe with his flow, which brought him out of the 80's(dude used to sound mad dated). That was the biggest difference from Don Cartegena and his first two. I always wondered why OC and AG didn't teach him how to use his voice, because they had basic flows, but they knew how to them. It's like Fat Joe was still rapping like King Sun and was off beat.

I'd probably say Don Cartegena was his best one.

After Pun died, Joe was still all right because Armageddon still helped him a lot lyrically to go with what he had learned from Pun.

Joe has always had good producers, so he's managed to have some bangers on each album. I never was a big Cool & Dre fan though.

and i would disagree about joey being washed..he still makes hit records, thats alot harder to do then most people think.

He's garbage and has been for years. No originality in his craft either.
he addressed ALL of this in his interview too...

one of da first NY dudes rapping on south beats, now EVERYONE does it.

there is only 1 fat joe, probably one of da most original rappers in da game.

:wow: :rolleyes

any other rapper, you'd claim NY artists shouldn't be on southern beats... fat joe, trendsetter.

and i would disagree about joey being washed..he still makes hit records, thats alot harder to do then most people think.

He's garbage and has been for years. No originality in his craft either.
he addressed ALL of this in his interview too...

one of da first NY dudes rapping on south beats, now EVERYONE does it.

there is only 1 fat joe, probably one of da most original rappers in da game.

:wow: :rolleyes

any other rapper, you'd claim NY artists shouldn't be on southern beats... fat joe, trendsetter.

:rofl:

Pun helped Joe with his flow, which brought him out of the 80's(dude used to sound mad dated). That was the biggest difference from Don Cartegena and his first two. I always wondered why OC and AG didn't teach him how to use his voice, because they had basic flows, but they knew how to them. It's like Fat Joe was still rapping like King Sun and was off beat.

After Pun died, Joe was still all right because Armageddon still helped him a lot lyrically to go with what he had learned from Pun.

Joe has always had good producers, so he's managed to have some bangers on each album. I never was a big Cool & Dre fan though.
Pun will always be the best lyricist in the history of this game and when he died, TS died with him.

eek.gif
eyes.gif

I Don't blame him for moving down south.

Miami is just plain beautiful.

Last edited:

Cool & Dre was definitely a more stylish version of the beatnuts.

Cool & Dre was definitely a more stylish version of the beatnuts.

Don't disrespect JuJu and Les like that. They even got busy on Tony Touch's joint.

Joey's always been one of my favorite rappers. Dude definitely doesn't get the credit he deserves.

He doesn't get credit, because he doesn't deserve it. He violated rule number one of being a rapper, not writing your own ****. Normally only producers get away with that, Dre, Puff, Pete Rock. He's like Eazy E.

Cuban link lost credibility due to his bias against

Fat joe, crack basically confirmed it by putting

"Allegedly" on top of it & saying " it was when i was

Young".

but it's not Joe who allegedly did it, it's Pun.

how many overweight hispanic rappers in da game right now, and how many been in da game since he started? think about that.

Its funny because he took the ONLY other fat hispanic rapper's style and ran with it when he died. Nothing original about that.

Don't disrespect JuJu and Les like that. They even got busy on Tony Touch's joint.
He doesn't get credit, because he doesn't deserve it. He violated rule number one of being a rapper, not writing your own ****. Normally only producers get away with that, Dre, Puff, Pete Rock. He's like Eazy E.
but it's not Joe who allegedly did it, it's Pun.
He's still better than most of the crap out there now.

and I'm not disrespecting the beatnuts, but cool & dre seem to be the miami's version of them.

whatever you say fam dude raps about chicks, coke and gangster ****

doesn't really scream originality "hispanic perspective" or not
so does EVERY rapper alive and dead, da problem is you're not really listening to da music.

why is it we can tell a Nas from a Jay-z when they all rap about da same ****, its about how you do it, and da way

Fat Joe does it is something that criminally undeserved in hiphop music today, i forgot joel ortiz also addresses that

americanized hispanic flavor too.

da great thing with fat joe is he got better as his career went on, cuz he wasn't anything to write home about in 1993.
LOL.  I'll tell you one thing champ, on some issues in life your right............and on others like this one right here you couldn't be more wrong.  With that being said, no matter the topic or discussion at hand is, your definitely a good solider to have on the battlefield for the cause.  You'll fight tooth and nail to the very end.  You're a good man ninjahood.............I don't care what they say about you. 
if you was a real rap fan, and not just a jay-z acolyte then you would know da progression between of
Amazing, a Fat Joe superfan is attempting to call me out in a Fat Joe thread.......what kind of world are we living in
laugh.gif
.  I wouldn't say Fat Joe or his career progressed champ, more so just a steady stale run of more of the same.  Fat Joe pretty much always stayed at the same pace during his rap treadmill career.  Now I know Fat Joe is your latino brethren and you feel the need to represent for him and I can respect that.  Like I said before champ, your a good soldier for the cause, nothing wrong with that.    

Back
Top Bottom