Fat joe never made amends with her da WHOLE time

She been sitting up in da box, i know he ain't have to

Either, but it would've been wise to bury whatever

Static between them. You know she'll always be a

"Former terror squad member" so da interviews WILL

Be coming... I expect her throwing joe under da bus

Every chance she gets like last time...only reason it

Stopped is cuz she caught a charge.

And worse, remy will get blackballed and blacklisted from the industry.

Just like at remy's ***** *** husband and gay slay did to big lou.

That's the whole thing he's actually one of the few emcees that you can tell is legit about alot of the things that he talks about. His stories don't switch up either yet some ppl don't like him. Y'all confused and crazy lol

Pun helped Joe with his flow, which brought him out of the 80's(dude used to sound mad dated). That was the biggest difference from Don Cartegena and his first two. I always wondered why OC and AG didn't teach him how to use his voice, because they had basic flows, but they knew how to them. It's like Fat Joe was still rapping like King Sun and was off beat.

:lol: at the King Sun reference.

For the record, I'd say King Sun has had a much better flow than Joe for most of his career.

Joe didn't even flow on "Flow Joe".

And I'm a Joe fan. Because he's managed to make some great songs, albums, helping Pun and respecting the longevity of his career, even now in his indie stage.

Cool & Dre and The Beatnuts don't belong in the same sentence. Unless it's that sentence.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at the King Sun reference.

For the record, I'd say King Sun has had a much better flow than Joe for most of his career.

Joe didn't even flow on "Flow Joe".

And I'm a Joe fan. Because he's managed to make some great songs, albums, helping Pun and respecting the longevity of his career, even now in his indie stage.

Cool & Dre and The Beatnuts don't belong in the same sentence. Unless it's that sentence.
Even though those two producers look exactly alike.

See the resemblance.

Last edited:
Breakfast club is by far the best internet show/radio right now...and its been like that for awhile

Fat joe keeps it real 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom