Leaving without saying Goodbye

^ im saying though! i didnt want to have drinks for that exact reason thats why i brought up let me go buy a bottle now... but me and my friends husband just smoked some budd so he prally didnt feel like driving... he insisted i have some of the drinks and just buy a bottle tomorrow... but he must of forgot about the blue law on sunday...

it just wasnt that though that got me pissed... it was a bunch of things...as soon as i got there my plane was 20 minutes late which was out of my control... my friend was complaining i came in late and she didnt eat dinner yet and she was hungry...

then when i get to her house she shows me around the place then shows me my room... she took off the comforter was like i dont want you sleeping on that thats my good comforter i dont want you to get it dirty... instead she gave me these 2 wack sheets instead lol...

then after we had dinner on Friday night I went to watch tv with the husband we were watching tennis... i went to sit on the couch and she was like dont sit there im not trying to get it dirty... let me put a sheet on there first...

Also the following morning i said i was going to take a shower and she told me to put the inside liner in the tub so no water gets on the floor... im thinking like damb am i child i know how to use the shower without getting the floor wet...

i just felt like i was treated like crap the whole time... the complaining of drinking all the liquor put it over the top for me...i wanted to leave that Sunday but had nowhere to go... so i was just like let me just stay in my room and browse my ipad/phone... i was still pissed even though the wife had apologized but the husband was so cool i felt bad how things turned out... so i forced myself to be be cordial and have dinner and watch tv with him...

Last edited:
Without permission? Sure, I get that.

If there are conditions to the liquor consumption you offer to your guest, it's up to you as the host to make that known beforehand. Can't be bringing ol' boy into the house saying "let's go have some drinks" then get pissy over the fact that he had some drinks. :lol:
The problem with this is the wife - who is his friend -had a problem, while the husband gave the green light on the drinking.

If I don’t know what’s going on I’m going to be pissed all my liquor is gone. Especially with excuses about how you got me and are gonna buy it back or pay me back and it never happens until you go abruptly and leave some money.

^ im saying though! i didnt want to have drinks for that exact reason thats why i brought up let me go buy a bottle now... but me and my friends husband just smoked some budd so he prally didnt feel like driving... he insisted i have some of the drinks and just buy a bottle tomorrow... but he must of forgot about the blue law on sunday...

it just wasnt that though that got me pissed... it was a bunch of things...as soon as i got there my plane was 20 minutes late which was out of my control... my friend was complaining i came in late and she didnt eat dinner yet and she was hungry...

then when i get to her house she shows me around the place then shows me my room... she took off the comforter was like i dont want you sleeping on that thats my good comforter i dont want you to get it dirty... instead she gave me these 2 wack sheets instead lol...

then after we had dinner on Friday night I went to watch tv with the husband we were watching tennis... i went to sit on the couch and she was like dont sit there im not trying to get it dirty... let me put a sheet on there first...

Also the following morning i said i was going to take a shower and she told me to put the inside liner in the tub so no water gets on the floor... im thinking like damb am i child i know how to use the shower without getting the floor wet...

i just felt like i was treated like crap the whole time... the complaining of drinking all the liquor put it over the top for me...i wanted to leave that Sunday but had nowhere to go... so i was just like let me just stay in my room and browse my ipad/phone... i was still pissed even though the wife had apologized but the husband was so cool i felt bad how things turned out... so i forced myself to be be cordial and have dinner and watch tv with him...

Even more questions.

We going to need some background on you, and them.

All around, everything about this is strange.

Yeah The way the story was unfolding, it was looking like an “oldschool” type situation about to go down.
94506388-9BC6-4643-B016-33DC6E9A029E.gif

Op you bad at telling stories. 90% of what you typed wasn’t pertinent to the actual outcome.

Is she white?

Meh.

Old lady was out of line for coming at you in that way if you made multiple offers to buy a bottle.

You were also out of line for exiting without a goodbye, even if you already had an uber to pick you up. Ultimately, they did invite you into their home, and courtesy would call for an acknowledgement of your departure.

Two things can be true.

After reading the second part of OP’s story, stuff like this is why I always stay at hotels when I’m visiting friends in another city. If we’re just meeting up for a fun weekend, just let me get a room at a decent hotel and I’ll meet up with y’all from there. I don’t want anyone to have to cater to my being in their home. Plus, as we see with OP’s case, you don’t really know how people run their households. I’ll stop by, but I’m not staying. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
Do I think I was wrong for taking an uber and leave without saying anything? Yes, I was wrong to leave like that especially since they let me stay at their place… But if I had to do it again I would do it 10/10 especially the way I was treated…I didn’t think my friends apology was sincere either because when I asked if she would go to the airport to drop me off she said no her husband would be the only one going…so I was just like ok you really dont care about me I guess…

I think I could of handled it better I agree… but another reason I did what I did was I felt uncomfortable expecting them to bring me to the airport especially how the day before went…my friend was out of line for acting like that and I was rude to ignore them and just chill in my room the whole time…

I didn’t plan on going to their house and intend on killing their alcohol… I wanted to buy a bottle for me to drink the next day but the husband said nah your good just get it tomorrow which was Sunday and there’s blue law… I was always going to pay them back hence why I left the money behind… I didn’t leave the money behind because my friend was making a big deal about it… I left the money because I didn’t want to seem like I was taking advantage…

We might be friends after this I don’t know… only time will tell… I do know I won’t be going there to visit them in SC or going to SC period…only time I’ll hang out with them is if they come back to NJ to visit then we can go out to eat or something but that’s it…

Last edited:
ngl it sounds like you're a umm kuck participant but dont want to tell us.
:rofl:

Are you a dirty person?

So many hints and jabs about you getting **** dirty points to some prior incident.

Seems like she knows something.

Back
Top Bottom