Leaving without saying Goodbye

Was it supposed to be a surprise or did you knowingly sleep through a function that was thrown in your honor? If it is that latter, that is way grimier than leaving without saying goodbye. I hope you apologized because even though they still got to drink, smoke/consume other recreational drugs, etc. the fact you couldn't be bothered to make an appearance is pretty disrespectful IMO.

It was pre-arranged bro. I have no idea. I wanted to go to. My birthday is December 26th so I don’t know if I had a Christmas hangover, or was just fatigued. I really did plan on going man. I definitely apologize. Just deplorable on my part. Felt terrible
My bed was kicking my *** every time I tried to get up :lol:

Some folks probably still waiting for you to "pull the car around."

"These ain't the droids you were looking for," but this is the thread you were looking for. :smh:

Funny thing is, I was only like 25 or 26 when this happened :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you be pre-washed like some new towels? :lol:

I wasn’t even in my prime yet :rofl:

It was pre-arranged bro. I have no idea. I wanted to go to. My birthday is December 26th so I don’t know if I had a Christmas hangover, or was just fatigued. I really did plan on going man. I definitely apologize. Just deplorable on my part. Felt terrible
My bed was kicking my *** every time I tried to get up :lol:

Damn this is genuine remorse. Can't slander you losing the battle to the bed :lol: Well I am glad you at least apologized and sorry you missed out |l

Exhaustion will have your mind doing mental gymnastics to rationalize sleep whether it’s practical or not.

I remember walking home from a bar on the night of my 22nd birthday and trying to convince myself that I could just lay on the sidewalk of a busy road to “rest my eyes” for a little before finishing the trek back home. Fortunately I had a friend there to slap some sense into me.

Next thing I knew I woke up to my mom beating me while I was naked on the toilet. :lol::smh:

Last edited:
A beating at 22 is crazy
20230522_170634.jpg

Back
Top Bottom