LeBron 21

AD’s PEs:
IMG_0397.jpeg

^, remember the days that guys would actually match their kicks to their team colors?? Lol. I like individuality but man, rocking some pink kicks with the Lakers jerseys is kind of crazy. Nike provided Kobe with tons of different Laker PE's, can't they provide the same to AD and Lebron?

I knew I would probably get this reaction but it doesn't phase me lol. I may be old (40) but I still enjoy Nike's volt and other bright CW's, I just like when kicks match the team colors, that's all.
I'm in total agreement with you. I don't think everything HAS to be team colors, but some of these PEs literally just look like they were colorblocked by children. Those joints are shiny hot pink with purple and yellow accents. One might ask "Well where do you draw the line"? Those are the line

I knew I would probably get this reaction but it doesn't phase me lol. I may be old (40) but I still enjoy Nike's volt and other bright CW's, I just like when kicks match the team colors, that's all.
I agree - once in a while for a special tribute or game is cool. Seeing Duke players wearing reverse grinches this year was my line. And yeah, I’m older than you…

I'm in total agreement with you. I don't think everything HAS to be team colors, but some of these PEs literally just look like they were colorblocked by children. Those joints are shiny hot pink with purple and yellow accents. One might ask "Well where do you draw the line"? Those are the line
I totally agree. PEs look so much better when they match the actual jerseys/team colors. Practically every new shoe now is a contest over the most clashing/mismatched colors, even the majority of the retail releases. They just look dumb.

I feel like if these do release they need more LeBron elements on them. It’s 5 swooshes on a shoe replace one with the dunkman another with the LJ crown logo

I'm with you brother. The random color PE's just aint it. Hell, I'm still mad at them for ditching home and away uni's :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom