LeBron 21

Weartesters, FDZ, and whatever young bucks are out there tearing up the court = all you need to know about a sneaker, available on youtube.

- Chris (who will always be "Nightwing" in my mind) provides detailed rundowns with anecdotal sneaker history and unmatched enthusiasm

- Zach is literally a foot doctor, a podiatrist...he has unique insight as a medical professional, and offers tear downs and analysis

Then there are probably 4 or 5 young guys that just let you know how they actually hoop.
The issue is a lot a reviewers don’t actually play competitive basketball and/or don’t understand/pay attention to the details of what is in the sneaker and actually know what the are talking about. It’s hard to find a good mix of the two. Kick Genius was the best I’ve seen, and I liked nightwing, I wish he could still review shoes.

Nightwing still does review and will review performance. He just doesn’t do the performance reviews as often. Sometimes he doesn’t have to he’s so familiar with the tech.

The issue is a lot a reviewers don’t actually play competitive basketball and/or don’t understand/pay attention to the details of what is in the sneaker and actually know what the are talking about. It’s hard to find a good mix of the two. Kick Genius was the best I’ve seen, and I liked nightwing, I wish he could still review shoes.
I liked KG a lot. Still salty they went their separate ways. Markches or whatever is decent, even though he takes way too much time to go through the review. He actually hoops. Our guy 23mj88 23mj88 is obviously good and knows his stuff. There's a guy with a channel called runstretchtech that was good for a second. He can obviously ball too, though had apparently come off some injuries. But he's got a lot of other content - gardening and other stuff, and he wasn't really concerned with like, getting an unreleased Lebron to review. Dude seems cool though.

I appreciate Shoetubbers in general who are out there putting in work testing shoes and sharing their OPINIONS… because that’s all it is at the end of the day. I never really cared much about whether or not they could actually play at a high level…be knowledgeable about the tech and articulate enough to capture my attention while telling me about the fit, cushion and traction. No disrespect to any of them but I don’t need to see 5 minutes of you playing in the shoe, I skip through each and every single one of those who do that.

NW might not be able to make a left hand layup but that wouldn’t make his reviews any less invalid to me because he knows his stuff. Same with FDZ, sometimes I can’t believe the awkward bball footage he posts but I’m not on his page to critique his game. Maybe that’s just me though… anyhow back to the 21’s 😂

Last edited:
He’s put out lots of good m/solid info but whatever works for you 🤷‍♂️
hes ok. he didnt know jack **** in the begining. hes getting better at knowing tech and history of the shoes but hes now turned into the usual hypebeast shoetuber.

i had to laugh at him trying to sell those hybrid monstrosities from reebok a few months back

there really isnt any shoetubers who havent been infected by shoe companies pushing them to be influencers nowadays

the only guy who dont need the money is doctor zach and even he pushes product but watching him cut shoes in half is always a must

best way to get info and advice about a shoe is your fellow niketalkers

Last edited:
IMG_2507.jpeg
IMG_2506.jpeg

Well, I kinda respect the experimentation. I have no idea how the XX colorways are 90% unwearable dogsh!t for Nike's top athlete. It's not looking good for the 21s. How can Kobes come out with nonstop heat colorways but Lebron's team struggles so hard?

Back
Top Bottom