LeBron 21

Melon tint 👀

Attachments

• 84362086-4CB4-4A0E-9AB0-5FC2573FE514.jpeg
    84362086-4CB4-4A0E-9AB0-5FC2573FE514.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 1,040
Oh **** didn't realize that was flywire in the forefoot. Hard to tell if it's flywire too up by the ankle - maybe not if there's a metal eyelet?

I believe the severity of ankle sprains to be higher with lows based on the sprains I’ve had over the years. Can’t use nba players as a good example since they get taped up.

But the poster referenced an NBA player playing in lows like that was a problem, so that indeed is our population for the purposes of this particiular discussion.

Who is nike gonna bank on going forward? Doesn’t seem like there is an heir apparent. Just more and more retros
I guess a combination of Vic, Book, KD, Sabrina, Ja, Luka, Giannis, Tatum, Zion, etc. The times themselves have produced decentralized networks and locuses of control. Kinda figures there would be a bunch of different stars

I believe the severity of ankle sprains to be higher with lows based on the sprains I’ve had over the years. Can’t use nba players as a good example since they get taped up.
off topic but i remember playing in sheed air force 1's the first ones that were released and it felt like both my feet were in cast

So are all the colorways gonna have a pleather or plasticky upper? I’m hoping we get some woven uppers like the 20s…

Back
Top Bottom