LeBron 21

pic from my influencer friend:

1695226557170.jpg

Look like they will be great on court

Initial try on for me it feels better than the 20s. Going to the gym in a bit to see how they perform. Quality is great!

Attachments

• IMG_0841.jpeg
    IMG_0841.jpeg
    249.8 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0840.jpeg
    IMG_0840.jpeg
    284.6 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0839.jpeg
    IMG_0839.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0838.jpeg
    IMG_0838.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0837.jpeg
    IMG_0837.jpeg
    384.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0836.jpeg
    IMG_0836.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0835.jpeg
    IMG_0835.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 133
reminds me of the jordan 14. if you breathed on them too hard the midsoles would crease
but they were performance beasts

Only the big toes? My whole foot felt somewhat suffocated from the fit. Kept being reassured on the break in and stuff, but damn. Couldn’t really find that type of upper to have a comfortable fit.

yes, only my big toes. they got some girth
I only notice it when I wear them casually. when I'm working out or playing, don't notice or feel it.

yes, only my big toes. they got some girth
I only notice it when I wear them casually. when I'm working out or playing, don't notice or feel it.
Oh, my foot had some numbness trying to break some 20’s in on court lol. Not a wide footer either.

Loving the Akoya pair and the Melo Melo pearl pair. Hopefully they keep the pearl references and keep it more like the MM pair and not like the Abalone one. A Queen Conch pearl pair would make up for the pinks XX that didn’t release 👀😂

yeah or the 21's.. why the heck wouldn't he be wearing the 21's tho? photographers around. model roll out. ain't doing marketing team any favors

Yeah meant to say 21’s…

I doubt any of these shoespiracies are really that deep. Bron has pretty unlimited access to whatever kicks he wants to rock that day. Doesn’t seem like he’s ever to been one to wear a single model for a long period of time. Plus he has to sell the main sig, and the NXXT line… back in the days it was the 20.5, Soldiers, Elite versions, etc.

A lot of us regular folks get bored with kicks and switch things up just because as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom