LeBron 21

“Veins” remind me of something/someone else….

IMG_1199.jpeg

Some initial thoughts:
  • The XXIs are quite sturdy. They weren’t kidding when they said these protect your feet
  • They are chunky in a good way, like a 2023 Air Monarch IV
  • I thought it was tumbled leather but it has a brushed feeling. Not really suede but the kinda like the lining of the official leather Apple iPhone cases if you know what I mean
  • 17.2oz for a men’s 11.5; XXs in the same size are 15.3oz
  • The weight increase from the XXs is noticeable but they don’t feel heavy/clunky on foot
  • Heel lockdown is improved over the XXs
  • XXs feel slightly lower to the ground/give you more courtfeel
  • Forefoot Zoom bag is more responsive in the XXIs
  • XXIs run quite long, half size down for sure, I might even try a full size down along with half size down
  • Traction should be very good, maybe a tier below elite, just like the XXs last year

Need to exchange for half size down and maybe grab a full size down pair to compare. You can see where my big toe ends (bulge) and where my second toe ends (my finger).
IMG_3462.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, I also had to go .5 size down from my XX size. I’m going back today to exchange.

I usually go .5 up but I don’t have to with these.

Last edited:
I
Some initial thoughts:
  • The XXIs are quite sturdy. They weren’t kidding when they said these protect your feet
  • I thought it was tumbled leather but it has a brushed feeling. Not really suede but the kinda like the lining of the official leather Apple iPhone cases if you know what I mean
  • The weight increase from the XXs is noticeable but they don’t feel heavy/clunky on foot
  • XXIs run quite long, half size down for sure, I might even try a full size down along with half size down
  • Traction should be very good, maybe a tier below elite, just like the XXs last year

Need to exchange for half size down and maybe grab a full size down pair to compare. You can see where my big toe ends (bulge) and where my second toe ends (my finger).
IMG_3462.jpeg
definitely don’t recommend half size down lol - I went tts and it hey fit perfect, half size down would have been a pain (for me at least) - agree with pretty much everything else

YMMV. Everybody’s foot is different.

I’m not buying the initial colorway but probably the purple pair so I hope I can try it in the store.

Some initial thoughts:

IMG_3462.jpeg
your 2nd toe is all the way over there? I know your feet look like they throwin up gang signs when you don't have shoes on.

Back
Top Bottom