LeBron 21

I liked the first CW so I bought em, love em even more after having them on court for a few runs. Just buy what you want - it’s your money and you’re the one wearing the **** anyways lol

Gotta agree with this one! I was not very into the first colorway when they released, ordered them anyway to find my size for them and probably return them. Have been playing in them for little over a week now, and I gotta say I love that color! In hand they look way better!

How hard to keep that light color clean?

It's tough! :D I tried to get some light dirt off them just by wiping with an moist towel, that did the trick but I would think that if you have bigger spots those gonna be a bish to get off.

Some creasing pics. Nothing crazy. I’ve played in them for about 4 hrs already.
9E1CE717-E95A-4D72-AC44-1EAAA87F0788.jpeg

45F39BF9-583B-4D3B-9BCB-D96A499AA547.jpeg

Man I just came home to look at my shoes

I’m worried. These joints cracking like how fake leather couches do. This some BS

hey bois haven’t posted in a hot minute, but my kobe v’s are about wasted and i need another good pair of hoop shoes for the season

how do these compare to the 20’s? in yalls opinion which one is better?

hey bois haven’t posted in a hot minute, but my kobe v’s are about wasted and i need another good pair of hoop shoes for the season

They’re a better version of the XX’s. Some felt the forefoot in the XX’s was a little/too snug. The XXI opens that up a little bit but doesn’t make it too roomy if that makes sense.

Watch weertesters review posted a few posts back , not nightwing but dude goes over the differences/improvements in detail. Unlike us typing out some generic commentary

Surprisd no one has mentioned the new heel shape on foot or on court? Any differences there?

Back
Top Bottom