LeBron 21

IMG_0133.jpeg
IMG_0132.jpeg
those 2 spots look like scuffs. you sure you didnt scuff them?

those 2 spots look like scuffs. you sure you didnt scuff them?
Nope just got them the other day. Never even tried to on. I ordered from Dicks same day delivery. I think these were shoes someone tried on because there were carpet particles outsole

Freshwaters have pretty bad build quality tbh. Both pairs at DSG I looked at had glue stains, misaligned heel tabs, etc. Pretty disappointing for a $200 shoe.

Watch weertesters review posted a few posts back , not nightwing but dude goes over the differences/improvements in detail. Unlike us typing out some generic commentary
gotcha ight

They’re a better version of the XX’s. Some felt the forefoot in the XX’s was a little/too snug. The XXI opens that up a little bit but doesn’t make it too roomy if that makes sense.
so the 21’s are basically exactly the same and have the same court feel but the forefoot is more open?

cause ima be honest when i had my 20’s the forefoot was hella tight

Fit was excellent in the 20's for me, no issues.

Saw the Melon tints aka melo melo aka Dragon Pearls are live... yeah I might just pull the trigger still debating lol

I asked a CS rep this morning and I was told its automatically applied at checkout. Try that first and if you don't get one, hit up CS.
Thanks. I did a chat with CS, and they applied it retroactively for my order this morning for me.

Had grabbed the new 21s and socks. Not a bad price after the discount!

Also got a discount from Dicks for the fresh water, as they messed up on my Sabrina order.

Just couldn’t myself to pull the trigger on the orange pair…

$180 plus tax still woulda ran me close to $200, and that’s way too much for a colorway I LIKE but don’t LOVE

So now we wait…

hooped in them for 3 hrs and yeah that tongue really digs into your ankle area for sure... got some blisters after a session. hopefully the tongue issue goes away as I break these in.

Last edited:
Got the 20 in 1/2 size up and was still pretty snug in the toe box. But I don’t really feel it during play. Just wouldn’t wear them casually. A bigger toe box would be a nice improvement. The 21 tongue digging in sounds annoying.

Back
Top Bottom