LeBron 21

All 3 models are great, but I can't put the NXXT's over the 20's and 21's...based off materials alone

Speaking of the 21's, I've probably hooped in them for 25 hours total now. IMO they feel more like a upgraded version of the NXXT's. Everything about the shoe is nice, but I do kinda feel like I'm wearing a mid-top shoe when I'm playing in them. That's one of the biggest differences from the 20 to the NXXT (outside firmer cushion and materials)... they both get the job done but the 20's are more fun to play in.

And whoever took that sweaty 21 pic must've been playing in no socks lol
21 feel like kids. Appreciate your reviews and recaps. Also think I may just stick w the 20

So umm, what's next? We have had the Akoya's, Dragon Pearl's, Freshwater's and now Tahitian's, do we have any info on next wave of cw's releasing?

EDUT: guess the Abalone cw is next in line?

Last edited:
IMG_0228.jpeg

I’m no shoe expert like most of yall but these jawns material is trippy. It looks like patent leather but feels like suede lol

Every time I purchase a LeBron shoe on Sneaker Room on discount that shoe goes on deeper discount afterwards :lol::smh:
I see them on Oneness but excluded from discounts at the moment. I’d keep an eye out on that site because they do have 50% off sales randomly and if they sit they’ll probably take the 21’s off the exclusion list.

Damn they’re pretty bulky. And mixed w the skinny sweatpants

I don’t get that black, satin sheen almost patent leather esque. No one can describe them lol

Dang already? It was a while before the 20’s were eligible for anything. Trinitys specifically.

Its part of a promo where if you spend more than $150 you get $30 off on everything in your cart (that’s eligible), but if you’re just in it for the kicks, $170 is better than full price.

Nah.

But I can see them being eligible for 30% off sales that will probably be the highest that many sites will probably do. Maaaaybe Oneness or Snkr Room with their 40-50% off deals on scattered sizes (right now only 10, 9 and 8 are available in black) with only a few pairs available in those sizes.

Back
Top Bottom