LeBron 21

Any closeups of the 21’s he has on tonight? A basic Royal blue/white TB CW is all I’ve asked since last years XX’s.
1702430815430.png

Considering Sabrina NBY is $160, 21s are not bad for $150.

I have the last 4 colorways, waiting for Abalone in transit.

I was surprised at how nice Tahitian looks. My favorite so far.
ADVERTISEMENT​

Looks like a Duke PE
KD has been rocking the college team PEs of his sigs the past 2 seasons at least. I remember him rocking multiple Oregon, UConn, and Arizona PEs of the 15 last year.

I'm glad LeBron went with FAMU, so we still get The U colorways coming. In a world so wrong, green and orange Brons just seem so right.

Sitting here watching this Clips/Warriors game and the Christmas games commercial came on.. the one that Santa goes up the Chimney rocking the Reverse Grinch VI and then the puppets come to life and play each other. They’re all wearing the Christmas game/theme sneakers and Bron is wearing the white Pearl pair coming up. Looking like that is indeed the Christmas pair, I could be jumping the gun but 🤷🏻‍♂️ we would’ve seen a Christmas Day pair by now no?

My Tahitians came in today and damn these are really snug TTS. I’m hoping I made the right call once I get to run in them and break it in a bit. Felt like I could get away with a half size up and I almost never do that in a shoe.

Like another poster mentioned these shoes are loud af lmao. Squeaking and making all kind of noises when walking around. Not anything you’d notice on a bball court but at home I definitely did.

My Tahitians came in today and damn these are really snug TTS. I’m hoping I made the right call once I get to run in them and break it in a bit. Felt like I could get away with a half size up and I almost never do that in a shoe.

Like another poster mentioned these shoes are loud af lmao. Squeaking and making all kind of noises when walking around. Not anything you’d notice on a bball court but at home I definitely did.
Once the materials loosen up the fit will improve (can't say I recall any weird noises with mine but I'm sure that will stop as well)

I’m sure I’m not posting anything new but just wanted to share the scuffs after one hoop session. This material scratches real easily. I play like a fast explosive guard and always on my toes so I can’t even imagine what these will look like after a few months.

Positives though fit is amazing, traction godly, cushion solid though I’m sure it’ll get better with more wears

IMG_4439.jpeg

I went tts and up 1/2. True to size was snug at first but they have broken in fast. 1/2 was ok too but I felt my foot sliding a little in the shoe and having to retie them.

Yeah the scuffs on the black pair is weird. I can’t tell if it’s permanent or not. I’m probably going to stick with leather uppers.

I went tts and up 1/2. True to size was snug at first but they have broken in fast. 1/2 was ok too but I felt my foot sliding a little in the shoe and having to retie them.

Yeah the scuffs on the black pair is weird. I can’t tell if it’s permanent or not. I’m probably going to stick with leather uppers.
Bro they are everywhere after taking a closer look. I think these are going back honestly LOL
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom