LeBron 21

Like another poster mentioned these shoes are loud af lmao. Squeaking and making all kind of noises when walking around. Not anything you’d notice on a bball court but at home I definitely did.

Yeah, wore mine around the office for a couple days before the gym and they were definitely noticeably squeaky due to the material. Luckily, most of the office was out so that’s probably why I was able to notice it so much.

Yeah, wore mine around the office for a couple days before the gym and they were definitely noticeably squeaky due to the material. Luckily, most of the office was out so that’s probably why I was able to notice it so much.

Work from home, no worries there haha. Definitely undefeated in best kicks every day here.

B35A5480-5BB5-4972-885D-CA9812050497.jpeg

I like the zoom soldiers

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve fully broken these in now and these are amazing. Honestly don’t have any flaws from a performance standpoint. Cushion is great, fit is 1:1 like a glove, traction godly and the materials just feel really premium (though they scratch easily). Might have to load up once more colorways come out and they discount heavy

I’ve fully broken these in now and these are amazing. Honestly don’t have any flaws from a performance standpoint. Cushion is great, fit is 1:1 like a glove, traction godly and the materials just feel really premium (though they scratch easily). Might have to load up once more colorways come out and they discount heavy
How long did it take to fully break in?

I’m sure I’m not posting anything new but just wanted to share the scuffs after one hoop session. This material scratches real easily. I play like a fast explosive guard and always on my toes so I can’t even imagine what these will look like after a few months.

Positives though fit is amazing, traction godly, cushion solid though I’m sure it’ll get better with more wears

IMG_4439.jpeg
you'll buy another pair; the house always wins lol

Nike LeBron 21 “Conchiolin”
Color: White/Black-Bicoastal-Photon Dust
Style Code: HF5841-100
Release Date: December 19, 2023
Price: $200
1700675109222.png

1700675127577.png

1700675238418.png

1700675260452.png

1700675279621.png

1700675297936.png

Interesting that these aren’t on NDC but available on Richard’s. Could it be because all pairs are currently marked down on NDC or Richard’s is just an exclusive release first?

Interesting that these aren’t on NDC but available on Richard’s. Could it be because all pairs are currently marked down on NDC or Richard’s is just an exclusive release first?
Yea it’s weird. Nike has the grade school pair but not the men’s up. I have a gift card and a voucher I want to use on that pair.

Yea it’s weird. Nike has the grade school pair but not the men’s up. I have a gift card and a voucher I want to use on that pair.

Same but also thinking might wait til these hit $150 like all the current colors then unload the gift card OR see what an ASG pair may look like. Surprisingly my size 13 is available across all models.

Same but also thinking might wait til these hit $150 like all the current colors then unload the gift card OR see what an ASG pair may look like. Surprisingly my size 13 is available across all models.
13 here as well.

Heard these were bumped to 1/2/24, from my JD today. Not 100% on that, but that was the story they were told, as employees.

Even though the JD website has them up for sale??
I haven't checked the site, but the manager would not approve sale in store when I went today and said they got bumped to January 2. I am gonna try to go tomorrow during the day when the other store manager is there that I'm friends with is working. See what I can get done.

Back
Top Bottom