LeBron 21

Thought I saw it posted here but all but conciolins and abalones on Nike 113$ codes letsgo
Thanks for the info. These colors they have are terrible outside of the black pair that just ages horribly. But it’s function over fashion and a low enough of a price to potentially make a move.

Man i copped some more of them black joints and turn my older pair to work shoes lol

I already know people gon ask me “what are those?”

NXXT Gen AMPDs look slightly different than the original NXXT Gens. Have we gotten a breakdown of what has changed?

That Lakers PE Lebby wore the other were clean as hell.

Would be the best colorway of the 21s so far.

Went to mall and hit up Athlete's Foot and they had a couple of pair of 21s; the purple joints and also the grey ones.

They were cool but was hoping they had Tahitian joints so EYE could see what they look like in person.

They were selling the 21s for ~$260.

They also had the AZG NXXTs for a little over $200.

Why are their prices higher than retail?

I don’t think he’s located in the US. I think he’s in the Bahamas.

This.

Because we're so small we basically import everything and with that comes customs duties and other fees which these vendors have to defray and are passed on to customers. So a lot of things are more expensive over here.

We legit only have 3 or 4 sneaker spots over here in Nassau where I live.

TBH that price isn't that bad because if bought a pair of 21s at retail from NDC and had them shipped to my freight forwarding US address by the time they came here I would likely pay more due to customs and other fees.

There are some businesses that straight wild out with their prices though. I memba when the PS5 first drop when some stores over here finally got them they were selling them for around ~$1,500. :lol: :smh:

This.

Because we're so small we basically import everything and with that comes customs duties and other fees which these vendors have to defray and are passed on to customers. So a lot of things are more expensive over here.

We legit only have 3 or 4 sneaker spots over here in Nassau where I live.

TBH that price isn't that bad because if bought a pair of 21s at retail from NDC and had them shipped to my freight forwarding US address by the time they came here I would likely pay more due to customs and other fees.

There are some businesses that straight wild out with their prices though. I memba when the PS5 first drop when some stores over here finally got them they were selling them for around ~$1,500. :lol: :smh:
Wish you were here you could’ve gotten for 99 bucks

I remember when T0INE T0INE said someone should buy a boating company and go from country to country selling kicks off those boats so people don’t have to deal with shipping anymore :lol:

Last edited:
Man, I'm itching to get them Abalone for $113. I told myself anything close to a hunna and it was go time...but do I get greedy and try and wait longer?!

Buddy might spend $13 on coffee and donuts tomorrow morning while debating whether or not to pull the trigger.

Pay whatever you feel comfortable spending man… if you’re not in a hurry just wait but for that small of a difference you might as well cop now

Back
Top Bottom