LeBron 21

lebron 9 retro - nothing besides big bang
kobe 6 protro - nothing besides grinch
kobe 8 protro - nothing
This is insane. Big bang 9 and grinch 6 are better than any colorway of this shoe.

WTT 9, all star 6, reverse 6, DEL sol 6, hornets 6. I can go on and on.

Also, those are all retros, that have fire original colorways.

This is an original shoe, without a single colorway I’d even consider buying.

why bring up retro lines? they all had much better og colorways
This is insane. Big bang 9 and grinch 6 are better than any colorway of this shoe.

WTT 9, all star 6, reverse 6, DEL sol 6, hornets 6. I can go on and on.

Also, those are all retros, that have fire original colorways.

This is an original shoe, without a single colorway I’d even consider buying.
Yeah i know, thats why i said besides.

“hornets 6”? We making up colorways now :rofl:

them being retros doesn’t stop them from having trash colorways. The point is nike in general has been trash with choosing colorways. They could have easily released those OG fire ones but didn’t. If those OGs were made in 2024 for the first time, you’d get the same colorways you see on the bron 21

Yeah i know, thats why i said besides.

“hornets 6”? We making up colorways now :rofl:

them being retros doesn’t stop them from having trash colorways. The point is nike in general has been trash with choosing colorways. They could have easily released those OG fire ones but didn’t. If those OGs were made in 2024 for the first time, you’d get the same colorways you see on the bron 21
For some reason I was thinking the retroed the draft day 6s. Must have been the 4s.

Local ShoePalace… these are crazy loud in person
IMG_0355.jpeg

I'm a sucker for olive green lol. I wish wasn't there but what can I do. ::sigh::

I'm pretty sure I can find posts about how bad the colorways of Lebron XXs were in the old thread lol.

Tons of good CWs on these IMO. It's just the material choices that I don't like.

The 14s were probably the worst, because they didn't make many. Grabbin' cheeks for the launch CW and the rest were zzzzz

Back
Top Bottom