LeBron 21

Just got the abalones in like em a lot. Will these break in a lil more. They feel a lil more roomy than my xx.

I saw it mentioned a while back and it’s been keeping me from wanting to grab a pair….do these make a lot of sound when walking around? The XI drove me crazy with the noise, vapormax as well…if it’s anything like that, I don’t know if I can do it lol

I saw it mentioned a while back and it’s been keeping me from wanting to grab a pair….do these make a lot of sound when walking around? The XI drove me crazy with the noise, vapormax as well…if it’s anything like that, I don’t know if I can do it lol
No slippage but my heel move in them against the liner and that was the walking noise I got, but once I broke the shoe in it went away.

Tonight, game was wild
IMG_6592.jpeg

Tons of good CWs on these IMO. It's just the material choices that I don't like.

The 14s were probably the worst, because they didn't make many. Grabbin' cheeks for the launch CW and the rest were zzzzz

:lol:

I was here in NYC for the release of those. It was FCFS. When the doors opened the employees claimed they all sold out.

Something is off in the execution. It’s either the colorway designs or the materials. But them green mosses or whatever don’t resonate. And 1000 poxes for not having Laker colorways. Just because it’s not original doesn’t mean they can’t program it into a low or high. Jordan’s still have Chicago away/home from back in MJ’s day.

not even Bron’s PE have had fire colorways or colorways that make you want them (in my opinions).

At least he’s wearing the 21.

I do want at least 4-5 pairs of here but I’ll wait it out. A.D. making those Conchiloin colorway look dope on feet/in play. I’m def in for those. Love the simplicity .

Not even offline I’ve seen people wearing these.

does anyone have conchiolins and can say what kind of material the conchiolin upper is made of? is it like the tahitians or abalone upper? or is it patent leather or regular leather

Back
Top Bottom