LeBron 21

Freshwaters and dragon pearls are both 101 right now too
Yeah, I think that for $101, I'm going to finally pull the trigger on the Dragon Pearls, which will be my first pair of 21s finally.

None of the CWs so far have been a "must buy" for me personally.

I wish the extra percentage off on NDC applied to the Abalones as well; I would probably scoop those too right now.

This I agree with...and I own multiple pairs.

CW's are just okay and there really hasn't been any signature moments (at least I can think of the top of my head) that even remotely inspired me to must cop.

But, I've been able to cop most of my pairs at about 40-50% off, so for a shoe that really fits my play style and needs it's really been hard to pass up these deals.

This I agree with...and I own multiple pairs.

CW's are just okay and there really hasn't been any signature moments (at least I can think of the top of my head) that even remotely inspired me to must cop.

But, I've been able to cop most of my pairs at about 40-50% off, so for a shoe that really fits my play style and needs it's really been hard to pass up these deals.
Yup, I agree.

I will probably end up with at least 3-4 CWs of the 21s, but certainly none at retail, like I did with some of the 20 CWs.

I'm ok with being patient and waiting for the inevitable sales for these.

The funniest thing is that he actually wears this model a lot relative to recent signatures. He's even wearing all of the GRs too.

Yeah, I think that for $101, I'm going to finally pull the trigger on the Dragon Pearls, which will be my first pair of 21s finally.

I wish the extra percentage off on NDC applied to the Abalones as well; I would probably scoop those too right now.

I am waiting for some $101 conch

Rose gold ones look interesting. Wondering if it's going to be the same synthetic leather like a abalones

If my pair could look like this throughout the denim I would cop. I just want the faded denim upper and none of the dark blues lol.

1707363265494.png

Returned my Conchiolin pair, materials on those are just awful. They look good for a while, but after playing in them for like 10 hours they get all wrinkly and **** and look like my partner's boots during the winter because they get all wet everytime when they hit outside... :/

Kicking myself because I should have kept that purple colorway that released, but I returned them because "I'm gonna wait for better cw's." . Hopefully Aragonite pair is some kind of textile, so I don't have to deal with all the creasing.

I’m just mad that it doesn’t look like the GS all star pair is dropping in men’s. Totally wanted. No other all star shoes worth mentioning this year, save for the KD4 Galaxy.

Returned my Conchiolin pair, materials on those are just awful. They look good for a while, but after playing in them for like 10 hours they get all wrinkly and **** and look like my partner's boots during the winter because they get all wet everytime when they hit outside... :/

Kicking myself because I should have kept that purple colorway that released, but I returned them because "I'm gonna wait for better cw's." . Hopefully Aragonite pair is some kind of textile, so I don't have to deal with all the creasing.
you got pics of these creases?

cant be any worse than the adidas kobe one. i use to ball the **** out of those and they looked like a wrecked car.

good price. almost caved and bought a pair of the abalone's but ended going with a pair of the dark grey sabrina's that I've been waiting on

I was curious about the upper of those NXXT AMPD so went and tried them on… very stiff compared to the regular version, probably will feel better after break in but I don’t really see a point of going through all that. The original version should do just fine

Believe they’re a bit more snugged compared to the couple pairs I have. The forefoot zoom unit is bigger/more noticeable. Which may make it feel more snug as a result.

I was curious about the upper of those NXXT AMPD so went and tried them on… very stiff compared to the regular version, probably will feel better after break in but I don’t really see a point of going through all that. The original version should do just fine

I will say….comparing last year’s LeBron 20 to the original NXXT….when hooping, I did notice the NXXT to require more break in time than the 20.

But, I also found the NXXT to provide superior traction and fit. I felt the 20 became too “squishy” and less supportive as the NXXT.

Seeing the code work on the NXXT AMP’d I am tempted to grab the multicolor pair instead of the Abalones.

Back
Top Bottom