LeBron 21

IMG_6061.jpeg

Bro I’m sure the Colorado Buffaloes bball team are getting these or else it’s a missed opportunity lol

They did them really nice. And for sure I can see the CU teams across the board getting them. As they should.

Wore these today to shoot around and workout. Hurt my Achilles early January and didn’t really take time off so it hasn’t gotten much better. Trying to be disciplined and chill for 4-6 weeks ish.

Feels like the air units have deflated a bit over time. I remember them being much firmer and bouncier back in the day…

Attachments

• IMG_5445.jpeg
    IMG_5445.jpeg
    368.1 KB · Views: 118
The PRIMES were the best ASG sneakers this year in my book. I really hope those release as GRs down the line.

Curry's FloTro 4s would be my first runner up then the Galaxy KD4s would make my Top 3.

I didn’t watch the game (gonna watch the rerun today) but WOW are those Deion 21s crazy. That would be a retail purchase for sure. Best 21s outside of Akoya’s for me, Queen Conch sits in third for me.

Wore these today to shoot around and workout. Hurt my Achilles early January and didn’t really take time off so it hasn’t gotten much better. Trying to be disciplined and chill for 4-6 weeks ish.

Feels like the air units have deflated a bit over time. I remember them being much firmer and bouncier back in the day…
Still alternate both of my green pair every other week and use them 3 times a week to run stadium stairs. Still as bouncy as when they were on court shoes as far as the air bag. At least a 12 year old shoe, no glue separation anywhere and bags as bouncy as day 1. Would like a pair of retros, but I’m afraid when they do, Nike is going to go the (NSW) Nike sportswear route and do a regular air max bag with no responsiveness.
Wish shoes were still made as durable and sturdy as these.

Anyone know if the conchiolin pair in gs sizes has the pearl iridescent material on them ?

It looks like it doesn’t from the online photos

I went looking for them In store bout they only had mens

Still alternate both of my green pair every other week and use them 3 times a week to run stadium stairs. Still as bouncy as when they were on court shoes as far as the air bag. At least a 12 year old shoe, no glue separation anywhere and bags as bouncy as day 1. Would like a pair of retros, but I’m afraid when they do, Nike is going to go the (NSW) Nike sportswear route and do a regular air max bag with no responsiveness.
Wish shoes were still made as durable and sturdy as these.

Mine look visually perfect too. Maybe i just don’t remember what the cushioning felt like originally. I do remember that my volt colored dunkman 10s had way bouncier cushion than my Miami homes. The air bags were a lot firmer and higher Psi.

Separately, it seems like the elite 10s fit a little smaller than the regulars. I have to wear normal fit fit socks instead of elite socks.

Back
Top Bottom