LeBron 21

For real, I'm always confused when they say what they paid like it was a deal but used gift cards.

They'll say "I got'em for $5" and then you ask how?

"Well I used 7 gift cards, it was 10 percent off and my friend let me use their 40 percent off discount"

1709076547177.gif

Dog I have an irrational hate for that **** :smh:

First pair of new LeBrons since the 17s for me. Got them on sale for $100 with a 25% discount. Disclaimer: I haven’t played basketball in them and probably won’t. Using them casually (for now).

First visual impression: I've seen some images where they scuff, but the material is mind-blowing. It looks like a blend of synthetic patent and suede. Love it. Feels amazing and looks clean. There seems to be true innovation here.

On-foot experience: Super comfortable. The combination of cushioning is noticeable, and I can't wait to wear these regularly.

IMG_5180.jpeg

First pair of new LeBrons since the 17s for me. Got them on sale for $100 with a 25% discount. Disclaimer: I haven’t played basketball in them and probably won’t. Using them casually (for now).

First visual impression: I've seen some images where they scuff, but the material is mind-blowing. It looks like a blend of synthetic patent and suede. Love it. Feels amazing and looks clean. There seems to be true innovation here.

On-foot experience: Super comfortable. The combination of cushioning is noticeable, and I can't wait to wear these regularly.

IMG_5180.jpeg

Nice pick up.

IMG_5180.jpeg
its pretty cool that they have different upper shell materials on almost all the released colorways

Not sure if this is a QC issue, but the tread patterns between my Abalone and Freshwater 21s are noticeably different. The Freshwaters have a more flat tread and more prone to not biting away dust, whereas my Abalone pair tread is more rounded and peaked. My Freshwater outsole is also more caved in toward the outrigger, almost like it's concaved in a bit. It's hard to explain but I noticed right away that my Freshwater traction more dust sensitive in comparison. In my Abalone pair I don't even have to wipe on dusty courts (usually just out of habit or preference on a particular play), but my Freshwaters hold onto dust and slides due to them being flatter.

Has anyone else noticed the same (or any other) QC inconsistencies? I've also noticed that not all the Zoom Turbo units are created equal in these, as none of my Tahitians (4 pairs I tried) had the same amount of bounce or thickness of the Zoom Turbo compared to my Abalone/Freshwaters. The Abalone pair has the firmest, thickest, and bounciest Zoom and it's noticeable right when you put the shoe on (it's so good that it made me double up with the Freshwater pair). It's kind of annoying because the Tahitians are the best colorway imho, just couldn't get a good pair with cushioning that felt like it was worth $200.

Not sure if this is a QC issue, but the tread patterns between my Abalone and Freshwater 21s are noticeably different. The Freshwaters have a more flat tread and more prone to not biting away dust, whereas my Abalone pair tread is more rounded and peaked. My Freshwater outsole is also more caved in toward the outrigger, almost like it's concaved in a bit. It's hard to explain but I noticed right away that my Freshwater traction more dust sensitive in comparison. In my Abalone pair I don't even have to wipe on dusty courts (usually just out of habit or preference on a particular play), but my Freshwaters hold onto dust and slides due to them being flatter.

Has anyone else noticed the same (or any other) QC inconsistencies? I've also noticed that not all the Zoom Turbo units are created equal in these, as none of my Tahitians (4 pairs I tried) had the same amount of bounce or thickness of the Zoom Turbo compared to my Abalone/Freshwaters. The Abalone pair has the firmest, thickest, and bounciest Zoom and it's noticeable right when you put the shoe on (it's so good that it made me double up with the Freshwater pair). It's kind of annoying because the Tahitians are the best colorway imho, just couldn't get a good pair with cushioning that felt like it was worth $200.
I didn't notice any of this.
I have some old feet though lol.

i like the 21s very comfy but im still waiting for more Lakers CW though

Bron was rocking the RED/WHITE cw last night

IMG_0694.jpeg

Traction, fit, Zoom, etc…generally all the same to me. Tahitian uppers had a weird flexing sound until broken in. Patent on Dragon Pearls slightly stiffer initially but about the same until broken in. Traction pretty good on all pairs

So my QC’s came in today, I ordered them off Goat and they were the EP version right…

IMG_0700.jpeg

No mention of EP on the box, no XDR tag, no nothing. Now I don’t really care if these are not EP because that wasn’t something specifically that I was looking for, but at the same time if they sold me something they should make sure that it’s in fact the thing that I thought I was buying.

Anyone in here bought some EP 21’s and can tell me if their box has that added to the description?

So my QC’s came in today, I ordered them off Goat and they were the EP version right…

IMG_0700.jpeg

No mention of EP on the box, no XDR tag, no nothing. Now I don’t really care if these are not EP because that wasn’t something specifically that I was looking for, but at the same time if they sold me something they should make sure that it’s in fact the thing that I thought I was buying.

Anyone in here bought some EP 21’s and can tell me if their box has that added to the description?
i believe those are regular. the style code for ep is the higher number FN0709-800 last year the 20 ep version was the lower number.

Screenshot_20240229_193947_eBay.jpg

i believe those are regular. the style code for ep is the higher number. the 20 ep version was the lower number.

Screenshot_20240229_193947_eBay.jpg
Thanks man.

Gonna send an email to Goat about this… I’ll keep the shoes but they’ll need to break me off some credit or something smh

I got a pair of the Abolones in from the recent NDC sale. Man, that upper is super plasticy. It’s like I got a pair of Nike Hyperflights in from the early 2000s. :sick:

I got a pair of the Abolones in from the recent NDC sale. Man, that upper is super plasticy. It’s like I got a pair of Nike Hyperflights in from the early 2000s. :sick:
having almost every pair of hyperflights i can tell you the abalones do not have the same material as them. not even close.

Back
Top Bottom