LeBron 21

From last night

1710182209901.png

Copped the Algae 21s on Nike at that $99 disco. Just came in today. The volt lace swap that comes with them makes these MUCH better in person. Don't sleep, man.

Copped the Algae 21s on Nike at that $99 disco. Just came in today. The volt lace swap that comes with them makes these MUCH better in person. Don't sleep, man.
Mine came in Friday before I went out of town for the weekend. First thing I plan to do before I wear them is lace swap to the volts.

Copped the Conchiolin and another pair of algae’s. Been working out and playing in the 21 and I love how comfortable they are. Plush and the fit is great. Forgot I had them on feet ant certain parts. Another gem by Nike and JP.

But of course the colorway could’ve been better. Once the Queen Conch colorways falls in price to 99.99, it’s a cop.

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of predominantly white uppers but I have a 10% bday code and that would bring the Conchiolin’s down to maybe $110ish after taxes. Could wait for lower discounts but that’s a pretty good deal for a great performance shoe so decisions decisions…lol

Not a huge fan of predominantly white uppers but I have a 10% bday code and that would bring the Conchiolin’s down to maybe $110ish after taxes. Could wait for lower discounts but that’s a pretty good deal for a great performance shoe so decisions decisions…lol
Yea I’m hoping that pair dips slightly lower lol.

Yea I’m hoping that pair dips slightly lower lol.
Could always ask for a price adjustment or purchase lower price and return the more expensive one… thats what I did with the Abalone’s.

Trying to find more on foot pics of this colorway, can find lots of unboxing videos online but not what I’m looking for.

Tempted on the abalone and algae, but the queen Conch are the ones for me. Like many others have said, soon as they hit that disco I'm sniping. And those grey/silver inside outs? 😲 🔥

Back
Top Bottom