LeBron 21

Man those Divers must be had at some point, and I already have the Akoyas and Abalones šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

The look of the 21s have really grown on me enough to where I think I somewhat prefer them to the 20s now. I still canā€™t get down with the Freshwaters, Dragon Pearls, or Queen Conchs, but the other colorways are fire. Their amazing performance also helps.

Grabbed these and Lifer 20 from Hibbett for $90. Initial feel on these is only slightly better than 20 because the material is less stiff. Can someone remind me if this cushion setup is same? These, 20, and Book1 give me that slightly ā€œtoo bulky for meā€ vibes. Iā€™m just so jaded about missing the Cut 1.

First time trying the socks, theyā€™re nice. Probably not $24 nice. :lol:
image.jpg

Grabbed these and Lifer 20 from Hibbett for $90. Initial feel on these is only slightly better than 20 because the material is less stiff. Can someone remind me if this cushion setup is same? These, 20, and Book1 give me that slightly ā€œtoo bulky for meā€ vibes. Iā€™m just so jaded about missing the Cut 1.

image.jpg
I think cushion is about the same, the heel
Foam is a little stiffer so it doesnā€™t collapse as easily. Despite being a low top silhouette, your foot doesnā€™t actually sit that close to the ground in the 20 or 21. Itā€™s definitely a little higher off the ground than a gt cut 1 or Kobe protro. But they are also more durable than the cut 1 and Kobe protros too.

image.jpg
I still like the feel and looks of the 20s better than the 21s. Cushioning is very similar - the heel is just a bit firmer.

Hooped in the 21 tonight. Gonna have to return for a half sz up. Toes killing me lol
Itā€™s pretty tight on the midfoot and tapers a lot in the toe box. I paid the wide foot tax and got an EP version. The regular ones made my feet go numb after like 10 min

Just got a pair of Fab 5 20s in and the cushioning feels thicker than the 21 for sure, very interesting. I think the extra bit of Cushlon under the midfoot (that is hallowed out in the 21s to show the TPU shank) makes a bit of a difference, but the overall cushioning setup feels higher off the ground. Maybe they just need broken in, but there is definitely more to sink into in the 20s vs the 21s upon intial try-on.

Anybody think the prices will go even lower? Trying to decide if I want to try out a pair but theyre still sitting even at 100 bucks...

Anybody think the prices will go even lower? Trying to decide if I want to try out a pair but theyre still sitting even at 100 bucks...

The prices will definitely go lower, by this time next year you'll be able to get a pair at an even lower price.

80$ still ainā€™t cheap enough for yall to pull the trigger?

I'm wanting the Conchiolin colorway, still comes out to about $100

I don't really need another pair in the rotation, so even though $100 isn't bad Im still holding out for slightly cheaper knowing its not a big deal if I don't get them.

Although if you're seeing that color way for $80 shipped somewhere feel free to drop the link

I don't really need another pair in the rotation, so even though $100 isn't bad Im still holding out for slightly cheaper knowing its not a big deal if I don't get them.

Although if you're seeing that color way for $80 shipped somewhere feel free to drop the link
I wasnā€™t tryin

I wasnā€™t coming for your pockets no need to defend yourself to me. However Rakuten 12% cash back rn

Back
Top Bottom