LeBron 21

Got an pair of Freshwater's from an Nike sale, and these look like they have been worn already judging by the creasing on the midsole, some stains and outsole wear? What you guys think, should I contact Nike Customer Service and ask for a price adjustment on these?
1000050696.jpg
1000050697.jpg
1000050692.jpg
1000050690.jpg
1000050691.jpg
1000050694.jpg

Attachments

• 1000050690.jpg
    1000050690.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 52
algae colorway has to be the worst so far.

whoever came up with that colorway must have been a he man fan
I cannot believe I said this.

my algaes came in today holy **** i cannot believe it.

they are the best colorway of the 21 so far. crazy. maybe im just being a prisoner of the moment or the 79 dollar price tag got me oding but damn they are 🔥

and teeny bit wider too

The material on the Tahitian’s are softer to me after broken in. Most of the pairs start off kinda snug but for medium feet like myself I’d say TTS is the way to go and after a wear or two they should be fine.

I cannot believe I said this.

my algaes came in today holy **** i cannot believe it.

they are the best colorway of the 21 so far. crazy. maybe im just being a prisoner of the moment or the 79 dollar price tag got me oding but damn they are 🔥

and teeny bit wider too
Wider you say? I might be back in.

I few pages back I made a post about the Abalone's snug fit and how I bought an Amazon special shoe spreader. Worked awesome. They were really tight in the toe box (the whole shoe really), but now fit very well. Also, I haven't thought about doubling up on anything as of the past few years, but these Algae are fcuking dope in hand. Especially with the lace swap. I'm only using the spreader very lightly to loosen up the front of the shoe, but between the two, the Algae's really don't need it as they fit damn near perfect, but at their price and with that 20% off, I may get 2 more lol

Attachments

• 21s.jpg
    21s.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 912
I few pages back I made a post about the Abalone's snug fit and how I bought an Amazon special shoe spreader. Worked awesome. They were really tight in the toe box (the whole shoe really), but now fit very well. Also, I haven't thought about doubling up on anything as of the past few years, but these Algae are fcuking dope in hand. Especially with the lace swap. I'm only using the spreader very lightly to loosen up the front of the shoe, but between the two, the Algae's really don't need it as they fit damn near perfect, but at their price and with that 20% off, I may get 2 more lol
Link to said shoe spreader? 🤔

Might just be the angle. But the toe box in the algae does look a bit rounder and not as pointed. The abalones look like a KD shoe in the front.

Might just be the angle. But the toe box in the algae does look a bit rounder and not as pointed. The abalones look like a KD shoe in the front.
You’re correct. And it could be as simple and the material used in terms of fit, but the toe box is definitely wider (or so feels as such). The Algae fit damn near perfect outta the box.

Just grabbed these on the sale and as soon as I unboxed them I said what is this velvet 😂. The step in cushioning is phenomenal though. Idk if ima keep these or the 38s for ball. Worried about the 38 outsole flaw after a game or 2 though.

My wife thought it was patent leather then when she touched it she had no idea what to think :rofl:. Im praying the grey/blue pair drop in price because I may need those next.

Tahitian’s? They’re most def sweeter in hand. I will say I got a 14 in both Algae and these and the Tahitian’s fit noticeably more snug. I assume because of the difference in materials but I can tell a difference in fit, not a deal breaker though.
its because tahitians are made in vietnam and the algaes are made in china

You’re correct. And it could be as simple and the material used in terms of fit, but the toe box is definitely wider (or so feels as such). The Algae fit damn near perfect outta the box.
Thanks for the info. I got the abalone in 10 and 10.5 and both were too tight for me in the toe box. I’ve ordered the queen conch in EP (Asia wide version) but had to pay extra for it. It was like $115 before tax and fees.

If the algae fit well as is for $80 then I will def get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom