LeBron & Danny getting they boogie on....

I'm still waiting for a clip or Jordan, Pippen, Shaq, Kobe or anyone else in NBA history Dancing on the baseline during the game.

I mean this dude was dancing while the game was going on. Not during halftime, not after the game, but DURING the game.

Anyone trying to equate Lebron dancing like an idiot during the game with a TD celebration or post-score celebration in any other sport is a damn idiot aswell.

The fact that Mike Brown as a coach would let this go on should be indicative of how in control he is.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I mean this dude was dancing while the game was going on. Not during halftime, not after the game, but DURING the game.

Anyone trying to equate Lebron dancing like an idiot during the game with a TD celebration or post-score celebration in any other sport is a damn idiot as well.

The fact that Mike Brown as a coach would let this go on should be indicative of how in control he is.
*chuckles*

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Anyone trying to equate Lebron dancing like an idiot during the game with a TD celebration or post-score celebration in any other sport is a damn idiot as well.

hey hey now were talking about the defending coach of the year here!!
laugh.gif

i was reading something from cleveland.com and he simply puts this in his article:

Neither Cavs General Manager Danny Ferry nor coach Mike Brown has chastised James. The Browns will be in the Super Bowl before public criticism of James by a Cavs front office type occurs.

the whole article
http://www.cleveland.com/livingston/index.ssf/2009/12/even_for_lebron_there_should_b.html

if this is how cleveland really feels then i mean c'mon Lebron has been spoiled and he needs to be disciplined with his acts...i feel as though Lebron cando whatever he wants and no one can tell him what do to...you let a player control your team that much?...are you kidding me?...theyre basically pleasingLebron and if they were serious about winning maybe start with having some class and tell your superstar to lead by example...the cavs management is reallyoblivious

Like dude said lets see how much the Cav's will be dancing when Lebron dips and Mo Williams is the new face of the Cavs.

The Browns will be in the Super Bowl before public criticism of James by a Cavs front office type occurs.
Very funny (and very true).

Bernie Kosar will be the starting QB once again before anyone dare reprimands "The Chosen One."

Lebron is a clown. just saw this vid.

why would you be playing football at practice? when the Cavs lose focus in the playoffs and getknocked out, we'll know why.

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

are dudes really comparing Jarret Jack tyin his shoe to Lebron dancin like a baffoon (sp?) during a game?
why not. Lebron wasn't in even in the game for the most part.
Jarret Jack reaches down and ties his shoe during a live play,
obviously thinking the Bulls to be no threat. Look how they all just stood around and let him tie
his shoe with the ball at his side, and none of them even went near him.
How can you let a guy pull that in game, but complain about someone dancing after a score or on the bench?

[h1]McHale Reveals How Old Celtics Would Treat LeBron's Dancing

Joakim Noah didn't appreciate LeBron James' dancing last week and it is unlikely last year's MVP would get away with doing that 20 years ago.
[/h1]
"If a guy was doing the Riverdance like that, coach would come over and say, 'Who's got the fewest amount of fouls of my big fellas?' " said ex-Celtic and TNT analyst Kevin McHale. "If you raised your hand, he would say, 'We will let him drive and then we will throw him on the ground.'

"When he is laying there we would say, 'Do you feel like dancing now?'

"And that pretty much solved the dancing problem."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a..._how_old_celtics_would_treat_lebrons_dancing/

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

are dudes really comparing Jarret Jack tyin his shoe to Lebron dancin like a baffoon (sp?) during a game?
why not. Lebron wasn't in even in the game for the most part.
Jarret Jack reaches down and ties his shoe during a live play,
obviously thinking the Bulls to be no threat. Look how they all just stood around and let him tie
his shoe with the ball at his side, and none of them even went near him.
How can you let a guy pull that in game, but complain about someone dancing after a score or on the bench?

If the ref was doing his job he would of blown the play dead let him tie his shoe and restarted play and its not like Luol Deng was anywhere near him so whynot tie your shoe so you wont slip on it and cause possible harm to yourself?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Lebron is a clown. just saw this vid.

why would you be playing football at practice? when the Cavs lose focus in the playoffs and get knocked out, we'll know why.
laugh.gif

So I guess this couldnt be after practice?

yes, they'll get knocked cause they played football
laugh.gif

- Mike Brown

- not using Bron to his strengths

- no 2nd creator

reasons why they'll lose..

not cause of any of this foolishness.

Have been out of the loop and just saw this. This is a disgrace. Dance when you win a meaningful game, not when you're beating the bulls. Hope someonetakes McHale's advice and lays him out next time they play.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

indifferent.gif
who is this bootleg jim rome?

Best Avy and sig
roll.gif

And LBJ is such a "bundle of sticks." Why dont you go win a championship insead of dancing the night away.

Originally Posted by purepwrta

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

indifferent.gif
who is this bootleg jim rome?

Best Avy and sig
roll.gif

And LBJ is such a "bundle of sticks." Why dont you go win a championship insead of dancing the night away.

Rick Kamla = Gilbert Gottfried

15835.gif

Back
Top Bottom