LeBron & Danny getting they boogie on....

Someone pulls this on the Cavs in the playoffs, guess who's going to be EXTRA salty....

that ego is HUGE.

^ Co-sign 100%, BUT:

This dude just called Joakim Noah "a kind bird."
laugh.gif

This dude WENT IN. "Mugsy Bogues"...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I should have my new avy soon.
pimp.gif

Man these antics make me not like Lebron. Dude is an amazing player but he seems like such an arrogant bastard. Especially last season when they were rollingover teams. I was so happy to see them get pounded by the Magic, I hope they get the same treatment this year.
And as much as I despise Kobe, you would NEVER see him showboating in that manner during a game. Can't wait for someone to put him in his place.

That was a real dissapointing move on Lebron's part. The entire Bulls team should be disrespected. The Cavs started that dancing crap before they even tookcourt.
They never took the game, and most importantly, the Bulls seriously.

I know Lebron wasn't exactly DANCING at the fact that they were up by so many points, but dancing because they were playing House of Pain. BUT, I guaranteeyou if the Cavs were down by 20, dude wouldn't exactly be in the most cheerful mood. Kudos for Noah calling Lebron what he was acting like.

Only time Danny has been on tv all year

He must've thought jump around was being played in the dean dome

See how much dancing is done in cle when LJ is gone next year

I'm a huge fan of LeBron on the court, but dude is a huge attention !!$%+. I didn't really realize it until now.

laugh.gif
I don't think it's that serious though. He's just having fun I guess.

How does one not like Touchdown celebrations?
indifferent.gif
Kamla

laugh.gif
somebody was arguing a few weeks back how the NBA was more intense than college basketball.

these dudes are just dancing the whole game and they're one of the best teams in the league
laugh.gif

if i were all the bulls i would have been tight ... w/ that being said ... the clip is funny as hell ... and w/ that being said
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@ lebron

they need to start fouling bron hard as hell when he goes into the paint. put him on his +##

I already said my peace in the game thread about this
laugh.gif

I don't think it's professional for anyone to dance in-game like that. Let your game do the talking and keep the dancing pre and post game. It'scertainly acceptable to celebrate or show emotion, no one is saying that's not allowed. The Cavs obviously as an organization are very loose and playful,so I'm not really surprised.

It's been apparent for a couple years now, but Lebron's ego is certainly getting larger and larger, and certainly won't slow down any time soon.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The Cavs obviously as an organization are very loose and playful
Which is exactly why they won't be getting a championship anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom