Lebron Feels He Doesn't Get the Benefit of the Calls

With all the travels he gets away with whenever he receives an outlet pass he got the nerve to complain about non foul calls?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I dont think Bron has ever fouled out of game. Maybe once gotten to 5 fouls

I agree with Downtown, that his PF's are the biggest issue. I mean how can someone his size and his style of play only get on average 2 fouls a game

Because I can count on one hand the amount of times I have seen somebody remain still and sit there and try and draw a charge as Lebron barrels toards them at full speed.

Majority of the times these dudes are moving, which in itself leads to more blocking calls.

I don;t understand how he always gets away w/ that hook though.

And he rarely picks up defensive fouls because of the role he plays in the Cavs defensive system. Dude is like a free safety, he roams on the defensive end. And if he does stick a man, a lot of the times it isn't a guy who is a dominant offensive threat.

He doesn't check the star offensive player on the other team all game long, he does it in spurts.

What's so hard to understand.

Enough with the complaining, boo-hoos already. As much as he gets away with all the traveling with no luggage? As much as he gets bailed out? The nerve of this guy. It so sad that if he drives and no foul is called, I'm seriously shocked.

true or not..this shows how soft he is. even if you felt that way..why would you say it?
laugh.gif

what a great talent coupled with a terrible prima donna attitude

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

enrique23 wrote:
 if dude had a carreer ending injury, i wouldnt feel bad for him

there is ARE only 2 r's in career 
laugh.gif

spell check is your friend 
roll.gif

ok homie, you're smart
isn't it funny when people try to correct someone, but they have errors in their responses?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 owned

but enrique i understand you dont like Lebron but its wrong to wish someone with a career injury...its just wrong

now as far as Lebron goes....him not getting the benefit of the calls is like saying karl malone doesnt hump the air when he shoots free throws

Man he is something else...I watched that denver game and was disgusted at the calls made against Melo...Lebron def he gets fouled, but he gets a great share of the refs calls

watching the game yesterday when the announcers said twice that he thought he got fouled i said to myself, he thinks he gets fouled every play

All superstars want calls.  Non issue imo. 

I think Bron has entered that terriotory that Shaq did, he is impossible to officiate correctly, he gets fouled 50 times a game, but he also fouls 50 times a game just bull dozing into people.  The refs have no chance to call that correctly, just like they never called Shaq games correctly.  They just do the best they can. 

melo has true beef with calls. lebron $+%++## everytime he gets to the basket where there is contact and he doesnt get the call. he thinks when the defender jumps straight up and he draws contact it should be a foul on them. the amount of calls he got against orlando in the playoffs last year on dwight that way was ridiculous and he still has the nerve to @@%%% these days about fouls.

I don't understand how taking it to the hoop = foul calls for a guy his size.

I saw highlights of him begging for calls in the Orlando game and didn't see anything blatant. They're just the calls he's used to getting. ESPN's First Take had on a reporter who stated that LeBron began shooting jumpers only when he realized he wasn't getting calls taking it to the hoop.

As a fan of the Lakers, I laughed because it's something I see all the time with Kobe.

They're all getting fouled as much as they believe they are, but so are other players. On top of that, who wants to see a free throw shooting contest? There's too much crying going on by the star players and too many obvious foul calls going unnoticed.

Back
Top Bottom